SeeMore Putters Thread

If I am looking to chat with SeeMore, I usually reach out to Alex as he was my original contact with them back in the day, but it's a mixed bag as to whom will respond. Decent chance they've been busy and the email might have fallen through the cracks, so a call will probably result in a great experience. Tell them you're a THPer and it might even be better haha!
I'll just tell them I'm the mother effin JRod.

They might even be a touch understaffed at the moment as well. Between the teaching clinics, tour presence, and running a small business they may be stretch as far as possible.

I have a couple of Seemores but never post in here.

I have an FGP which I love paired with a SuperStroke 3.0 on it, and A Si2 with the whistle shaft which I never use, might put a SuperStroke (Or Winn) on it and give her a run!

I know those 2 offerings are probably considered entry level.
I do LOVE the FGP though.

I have a couple of Seemores but never post in here.

I have an FGP which I love paired with a SuperStroke 3.0 on it, and A Si2 with the whistle shaft which I never use, might put a SuperStroke (Or Winn) on it and give her a run!

I know those 2 offerings are probably considered entry level.
I do LOVE the FGP though.

Come on in here any time CJ. The model is irrelevant as all SeeMores are just flat out awesome!

Got an answer from Ted. Thanks to both Ted and blu!

Whoa. I didn't expect that. I just reached out and wanted to make sure effing Jrod or taken care.

I just use a spare driver shaft, rubber grip side on the head. Simple.

Yeah - I can't see spending $30. I'll MacGyver something for free.

I'm gonna send my db4x in to seemore to have them length en and adjust lie. Anyone done this before and have any suggestions? How long does it take?

I'm regripping my seemore tomorrow. What's the best way to get the old grip off without ruining it?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna send my db4x in to seemore to have them length en and adjust lie. Anyone done this before and have any suggestions? How long does it take?

I had mine cut down and the lie adjusted and it took a week. They got it one day, had it bent the next and shipped the same day. Took a week from the day I shipped it.

No you need like an air compressor. The can isn't near enough pressure.

Agreed. Wouldn't attempt with less than a pancake compressor.

They usually have it back out by the end of the next day after they receive it.

No you need like an air compressor. The can isn't near enough pressure.

Okay. Well I don't have a compressor so I may need to just cut the existing grip off.
Thanks for the tips

Okay. Well I don't have a compressor so I may need to just cut the existing grip off.
Thanks for the tips

You could try injecting mineral spirits down the grip. GolfWorks sells a contraption to do it. They also sell a butter knife looking grip remover tool. The combination of those two could get it done.

I've never had much luck taking off grips, so i just cut and be done with it hahaha!
I cut the grip as well - it is a tape that is always pain for me.

My buddy showed me a trick of lighting the tape on fire for a quick 2-3 seconds with a blowtorch. Helps lose the adhesive. I recommend doing it outside because it stinks.

I've never had much luck taking off grips, so i just cut and be done with it hahaha!
Same here...and I have an air compressor/Pure gun. I'm terrified of the blowout.

I cut the grip as well - it is a tape that is always pain for me.

My buddy showed me a trick of lighting the tape on fire for a quick 2-3 seconds with a blowtorch. Helps lose the adhesive. I recommend doing it outside because it stinks.
Sounds like the Facebook Fire Challenge to me…

Thanks for the tips guys. I think I am just going to cut it!

It's pretty pain free. They will take care of it. The putter will probably be away from you for 5-6 days.

I've been improving each time out with the mFGP and it's a putter that really promotes a solid stroke. Five birdies today, three of which took some serious work. The other two were two-three footers, but both times found the dead center of the cup.

I believe only 24 putts on the day. only 10 of 18 greens so I had some shorter putts, but only a few that were very easy in the gimme range. On top of the five birdie putts I drained, I hit at least 3-4 par putts from the 6-8 foot range, which I believe to be excellent tests of the quality of a putter. What I find with the mFGP, is that taking the right line, committing to it, and starting a smooth stroke all but guarantees the ball will roll on the intended line.

Also, lag putting has been exceptionally good. Only two putts today that were 30+ feet, but both came to rest right beside the cup.

It's not to say the m7 is an afterthought, because it never will be - but the idea that I can interchange from my collection has me very, very happy.

Had a great conversation with Ted today while he was in the airport between flights. Got everything worked out to send in the db4x to get re shafted and the lies adjusted. He said to tell all of you hi. Great dude to work with.

Back