The Saddy Sad Boo Hoo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yea, but I guess it's not the same in a way.

I hear ya, thats one of the crappy parts about getting old. Look at the bright side, one day you will have kids and you can be one of those crazy hockey Dads who lives through their kids and screams if you want.

Bogey, I'm so sorry to hear that. People seem to think that grownup s can deal with this easier than kids, but it's still really, really hard.

I think it's worse as adults. I don't think kids get the attachment or make the relationship that adults do. From what I've heard my friends kids are going to carry out his wishes. It should be nice.

Oh, just because.

My mother-in-law fell at the grocery store today and is having a hip replacement tomorrow. This is no surprise--she's very frail and has MS. I'm afraid this is the beginning of the end.

My mother-in-law fell at the grocery store today and is having a hip replacement tomorrow. This is no surprise--she's very frail and has MS. I'm afraid this is the beginning of the end.

Sorry to hear this Claire. I hope all goes well tomorrow for her.

Man, sometimes it's like an avalanche. Sorry to hear it.

Kevin

Sorry Claire. Hope your mother-in-law's surgery goes well.

Best wishes, Claire. Hang in there.

I had my brand new Hello Kitty ball marker clipped on my hat today. It got very windy and my hat blew off on the 17th fairway. I got my hat, but Hello Kitty is lost forever. I'm so sad.

I had my brand new Hello Kitty ball marker clipped on my hat today. It got very windy and my hat blew off on the 17th fairway. I got my hat, but Hello Kitty is lost forever. I'm so sad.

I had to drive around in circles today for five minutes to find my Packers ball mark after the same thing happened to me. I'm sorry for your loss.

But glad I found mine.

Kevin

I had to drive around in circles today for five minutes to find my Packers ball mark after the same thing happened to me. I'm sorry for your loss.

But glad I found mine.

Kevin

I went back out and searched, but never found it. I asked the pro to call me if anyone finds it, but I'm not optimistic. I'm glad you found yours too.

sorry to hear this Claire, best wishes for your mother in law

The Saddy Sad Boo Hoo Thread

40mph winds today preventing any sort if outdoor golf Activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's only a matter of time before it will be great golfing weather...hang in there.

Sorry guys... I don't want to be "that guy" but I needed to vent/unload for a second. Some of this was covered in a thread earlier but the story has only gotten better.

Gus's last 7 day recap
1. Job decides to not rehire me next year
2. Job hires someone less qualified to the position I applied for
3a. Roommates sell their house (where I am renting) one month before I leave cheeseland
3b. I am now homeless and have to pack up my life/find a one month lease in the next 14 days
4. I don't have a job (or any real prospects) lined up for july yet
5. Female friend I have been hanging out with (and golfing with) the past several months had the "friends" talk with me tonight
6. I can't drink because I work tomorrow

I hope everyone is having a better week than I am...
/self-pity

sorry to hear rxgus, keep you chin up and your luck will turn for the better soon!

Sorry guys... I don't want to be "that guy" but I needed to vent/unload for a second. Some of this was covered in a thread earlier but the story has only gotten better.

Gus's last 7 day recap
3a. Roommates sell their house (where I am renting) one month before I leave cheeseland
3b. I am now homeless and have to pack up my life/find a one month lease in the next 14 days
5. Female friend I have been hanging out with (and golfing with) the past several months had the "friends" talk with me tonight

/self-pity

You know what you need? You need a GC hug :)

hug.jpg

Gus's last 7 day recap

/self-pity

I am so sorry Gus. That is a worthy rant and I sincerely hope that things start to fall into place for you.

Re: The Saddy Sad Boo Hoo Thread

Rx hope it gets better for you. Pullin for ya.
RxGus said:

Gus's last 7 day recap

/self-pity

Gus's last 7 day recap

/self-pity

sucks man! when it rains it pours.

you just need a good ol' fashion THP outing in your future. that'll make all that other stuff seem a little less painful.

seriously, hang in there man.

Thanks for the love guys...

I have no doubt that I'll make it through it- one day at a time. That said, I have spent a lot of time at the range recently to escape everything- so perhaps there is a small silver lining here. Nothing like better scores to cheer you up :)

there ya go rxgus! theres always a silver lining!... I think! :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back