2014 Deutsche Bank Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Henley is def rolling the rock well today.

Well I have Henley picked and hoping he does great.

Patrick Reed, ouch!

Ouch, four doubles for Patrick Reed on the back nine. Makes 82 after two 68's, misses secondary cut.

Ouch, four doubles for Patrick Reed on the back nine. Makes 82 after two 68's, misses secondary cut.

Has he done anything since he ran his mouth off about being one of the top 5 golfers in the world?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 3 6 11 for me so far

Got 16th and then Kuchar all the way down in 21 now

Did Day really fall apart after 13 today? Wow thought I had a winner.

Sitting with the #1and #2 players right now. Then I have 3 players at #11. Looking good so far this week..

I know you guys are rooting for your picks to move up in fantasy golf however I only have one pick and that is Russell Henley. I hope he plays his arse off today and takes home his third PGA victory!!! :bomb:

Has he done anything since he ran his mouth off about being one of the top 5 golfers in the world?

lol "running his mouth." Since he answered the question about being top 5...

He didn't have a great run after winning WGC-Cadillac. Missed a bunch of cuts. T11 at Quicken Loans, T4 at WGC-Bridgestone, T9 last week.

I'm not sure what it is about Billy Horschel but his post round comments seemed almost as douchey as tiger's yesterday.

I hope Rory wins again but I hope he wins every weekend lately.

Just a nice easy 3 wood for Rory to the fringe on No.4, 296 yards. Yeah that'll work.

I'm not sure what it is about Billy Horschel but his post round comments seemed almost as douchey as tiger's yesterday.

I hope Rory wins again but I hope he wins every weekend lately.

I haven't heard him speak very often and not sound douchey, definitely not one of my favorites out there.

Johnny Miller loves being negative towards all the world number ones it seems like. When will he finally leave the booth

Hey, I have that shot

Chesson and that finger snap is so stupid it's like embarrassing lol please stop

The snap is pretty hilarious. I could totally see some of my past Jv golfers rocking it.

Haha.... Horschel

Nice fatty.

He looks like a hillbilly Christian Bale, just sayin

The biggest surprise of this tournament was how well Horschel handled chunking that last approach shot. A few years ago, he might have decapitated someone in the crowd throwing his club in anger, not to mention adding a few new words to the profanity dictionary. Hearing how relaxed and laughing about he was made me do a double-take that it was really Billy Horschel talking.

Back