Not open for further replies.
Did that come with a room?

If so, was it free?

If not, is he SHORT on time?

Look what I found at Epcot
e3a43f178b34d98218191b6356b9d87c.jpg

I thought they frowned on unattended children

Is he rocking a gmamas shirt?

wearing glasses is no fun, but its worth it just ot find you ball ;)

I had lasik a few years back, so if you want to talk about it, feel free to ask
I had lasik in 1999 at age 37. It lasted well for about 10 years. My eyes are still way better than they were before I had the surgery. They were so bad, I had no 20/whatever vision. I could see less than a foot in front of me before it got blurry.

I had lasik in 1999 at age 37. It lasted well for about 10 years. My eyes are still way better than they were before I had the surgery. They were so bad, I had no 20/whatever vision. I could see less than a foot in front of me before it got blurry.

I was useless without my glasses before lasik ( I think it was in 2007), its been great for 6 years but know I have glasses again, nothing like it was before though

Anyone know this guy?

5e414c0365d9145af163ea84d01bfdf6.jpg

I was useless without my glasses before lasik ( I think it was in 2007), its been great for 6 years but know I have glasses again, nothing like it was before though

And here I thought it was permanent. My wife is planning on getting it next year. Her eyesight is terrible. Good candidate for it I think.

Man #TheGauntlet is good. I know most dont care, but it is truly one special weekend.

Man #TheGauntlet is good. I know most dont care, but it is truly one special weekend.

Well I'm following along and loving every minute of it. #epic

And here I thought it was permanent. My wife is planning on getting it next year. Her eyesight is terrible. Good candidate for it I think.
The nurse told me the other day that it works better for people who are near-sighted. I haven't even begun to look into it though, as this eyesight issue is pretty new to me.

BMW Championship interrupted for tornado warning in New Hampshire and Northern Mass.

Know we have quite a few members in that area. Stay safe everyone.

well it is permanent and its not. most people wear glasses because their eyes are regressing at a certain rate. if you eyes stop regressing, you can now think about lasik if you are a good candidate for it (not sure about all the criteria but it has to do about the thickness of some part of the eye). the changes they make are permanent, but they cannot guarantee that you will not regress again in the future

All caught up in the live update thread. Looks like a freaking blast.

We are in the middle of a huge storm. I just looked at the advisory and it has something I've never read before:

SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR... EASTERN PARKER COUNTY TARRANT COUNTY
AT 440 PM CDT... NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE METEOROLOGISTS DETECTED ANOTHER DEVELOPING DOWNBURST ABOUT 5 MILES WEST OF DOWNTOWN FORT WORTH.
WIND GUSTS IN EXCESS OF 40 MPH WILL IMPACT WESTERN PORTIONS OF FORT WORTH AND ADJACENT MUNICIPALITIES. THE STRONG WINDS WILL BE FROM THE NORTH IN AREAS SOUTH OF I-30... AND FROM THE SOUTH IN AREAS NORTH OF I-30.
FREQUENT CLOUD-TO-GROUND LIGHTNING WILL ALSO ACCOMPANY THE STORMS. BOATERS ON LAKE WORTH AND EAGLE MOUNTAIN LAKE SHOULD SEEK SAFE HARBOR.
IN ADDITION... HEAVY RAINFALL MAY RESULT IN FLOODING OF LOW LYING AREAS SUCH AS UNDERPASSES. DO NOT DRIVE INTO AREAS WHERE WATER COVERS THE ROADWAY.

well it is permanent and its not. most people wear glasses because their eyes are regressing at a certain rate. if you eyes stop regressing, you can now think about lasik if you are a good candidate for it (not sure about all the criteria but it has to do about the thickness of some part of the eye). the changes they make are permanent, but they cannot guarantee that you will not regress again in the future

I had lasik done in '00. Before that, I had coke bottle lenses and couldn't see the 'E' on the chart. I am starting to regress some. But, I haven't been to an eye doctor since I had the surgery. I probably need to get mine checked. I catch myself moving my head around when reading to avoid the blurry spots

Pro tip...
Never answer phone call from your wife while she knows you're golfing.

NOTHING good can come of it, and can ruin a decent round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back