The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, People are DUMB...

That is all....

I have heard all that rhetoric before. Do you know how cheap a bullet is? Way cheaper than lethal injection. Did he make sure his 5 kids were comfortable when he killed them? Why should he be treated humanely? He is a the scum of the earth.

If we move everything to North Korea or China, then it will be easy to determine which "scumbags" get a bullet.

Until then, we have a Constitution. It's what makes this country great, and even the scumbags here get the protections of it.

It's not rhetoric... It's the law.

I say give him live in solitary confinement or whatever it's called. Death penalty is getting off easy I'd say.
Put him away and don't give him anything he could use to commit suicide.
Or maybe a spoon. I guess it would be okay if he offs himself with a spoon.

I say give him live in solitary confinement or whatever it's called. Death penalty is getting off easy I'd say.
Put him away and don't give him anything he could use to commit suicide.
Or maybe a spoon. I guess it would be okay if he offs himself with a spoon.
He doesn't deserve to breathe

This is going to go down a bad road very soon. I am not getting involved anymore than it takes to say that.

Short drop and a sudden stop.

Not rant worthy - but I didn't see how the dr appointments when with your princess. I hope she is getting taken care of.

There are bleeding heart liberals who will still call that animal a human being.

I'm sorry, but ANY crime against children especially.
As soon as your found guilty, or found guilty, or say hey I did it.

Lights out!

It actually costs more to kill someone than keep them in prison for life.
Just dropping some fiscal knowledge up in here.
Proof please. I'm the curious type.
we have a Constitution. It's what makes this country great, and even the scumbags here get the protections of it.

It's not rhetoric... It's the law.
Then can we effing shoot him in the junk and let him bleed out?

It actually costs more to kill someone than keep them in prison for life.

Just dropping some fiscal knowledge up in here.

Also -- I'm not a death penalty guy, but that guy doesn't deserve to live.

Depends on how the numbers are calculated.
Those figures almost always take into account the time in prison before execution (which is higher).
And the cost of prosecution...Which is higher.

Those figures almost always take into account the time in prison before execution (which is higher).

See it's the legal system that's the problem. By my calculations the state could take care of 50 convicted felons sentenced to death for 9.99 at my local fleet farm. Maybe 14.99 since the ammo shortage the last few years. Now I'm not saying the justice system needs to be changed, I'm just saying if you've been convicted of a capital offense, and there's been an obligatory review to ensure it was fair, it should be bullet time.

How did the chris rock line go, states trying to figure out how to stop the death penalty, Texas is putting in an express lane... Works for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See it's the legal system that's the problem. By my calculations the state could take care of 50 convicted felons sentenced to death for 9.99 at my local fleet farm. Maybe 14.99 since the ammo shortage the last few years. Now I'm not saying the justice system needs to be changed, I'm just saying if you've been convicted of a capital offense, and there's been an obligatory review to ensure it was fair, it should be bullet time.

How did the chris rock line go, states trying to figure out how to stop the death penalty, Texas is putting in an express lane... Works for me...

Without question. Im reading an article right now (from 2011) that says the cost to prosecute is actually over 50% higher. Well, there is large chunk of the cost. Then add isolation in prison for however long it takes to execution instead of general population and you have the rest of the cost.

There are bleeding heart liberals who will still call that animal a human being.

I'm sorry, but ANY crime against children especially.
As soon as your found guilty, or found guilty, or say hey I did it.

Lights out!

Again.

The best thing about our country is that we have a Constitution that provides rights to everyone -- everyone.

The moment that we start changing who gets protection under the Constitution, we fail as a great society.

You can't have it both ways.

Well... Yeah. But it's a real cost.

Again.

The best thing about our country is that we have a Constitution that provides rights to everyone -- everyone.

The moment that we start changing who gets protection under the Constitution, we fail as a great society.

You can't have it both ways.

True but people today twist things in the constitution to what they don't mean. Look I'm not a scholar on constitutional law but "cruel and unusual punishment" is not electrocution, lethal injection, bullet or hanging. Quick and effective I don't care what people say. They were talking about stoning people to death, ripping their arms off etc. none of the methods we use are wrong but people who can't come to grips with people doing wrong have to make it a controversy that we kill People for capital offenses. There are truly evil people in this world, like someone mentioned people that do things to children. Why do we even waste the time? We are so soft on crime it's sad.

Haven't been in a funk like this in a long time. Just need Sunday to come as quickly as it can...need to get out of the doldrums.
We are gonna have a blast.

True but people today twist things in the constitution to what they don't mean. Look I'm not a scholar on constitutional law but "cruel and unusual punishment" is not electrocution, lethal injection, bullet or hanging. Quick and effective I don't care what people say. They were talking about stoning people to death, ripping their arms off etc. none of the methods we use are wrong but people who can't come to grips with people doing wrong have to make it a controversy that we kill People for capital offenses. There are truly evil people in this world, like someone mentioned people that do things to children. Why do we even waste the time? We are so soft on crime it's sad.

It's because our Constitution is awesome enough where it gives protection to every citizen. Even the **** bags.

It's because our Constitution is awesome enough where it gives protection to every citizen. Even the **** bags.

Whoa Whoa Whoa. No reason to use words like citizen...Anybody on soil seems to get it. :call-me:

Whoa Whoa Whoa. No reason to use words like citizen...Anybody on soil seems to get it. :call-me:

All joking aside. This is one of the things I feel strongest about.

Don't eff with the Constitution, or its application.

(Not you in particular. Just in general.)

Not very happy with myself.

Pride, and stubbornness getting in my way.
I wish I could just let go and go with the flow, even if I don't agree with it.

But, I hold steadfast in my beliefs.
Not always a popular thing.

Maybe not always the right thing.

He doesn't deserve to breathe

I say cut him 10000 times with paper cuts, roll him in salt...marinate....roll him in honey/sugar and throw him in a pit of ants and let him die slowly.... Surely that can't be expensive.

Not very happy with myself.

Pride, and stubbornness getting in my way.
I wish I could just let go and go with the flow, even if I don't agree with it.

But, I hold steadfast in my beliefs.
Not always a popular thing.

Maybe not always the right thing.

Happens to all of us buddy, chin up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back