Pictures - THP Spring Outing

Great pictures! Seth still amazes me with that swing - massive power and a huge shoulder turn!

Thanks Osahar.

awesome photos.

seth....incredible. i'd love to see that swing on video.

I think the swing only looks cool in still, I am pretty sure the video would be ugly.

Oh to be that young again and to be able to come out of your socks er I mean drawers on every drive :golf3:

I am trying to gain some wisdom despite my young age.

Fantastic pics, looks like ye all had a great day out.

When's the international hackers day out in Ireland? :p
Ye can all stay in my place, i got one spare bed! :D

I am there! I want to see Ireland.

i just wish that more of us took pictures. i have a feeling that hawk308 has some good ones but those i can do without, hehe.

These just had to go up today. Two pictures of thanks1974 on the course. Ironically I believe they happened on back to back holes. And yet because the guy never misses a putt inside of 10 feet, he saved himself.

thanks1974 not making it even close to the ladies tees
842730017_b3GQ3-L.jpg

thanks1974 in a world of trouble
842731780_4kn9y-L.jpg

Hey Thanks!! What are you doing over there? :D

What's that square thingie on the green?

haha! thanks, one of those has to be your new avatar.

check out the caption. That is NOT the green. That is him not making it to the ladies tee box after his tee shot.

That second shot looks a little snakey?

Re: Pictures - THP FL Outing

Re: Pictures - THP FL Outing

JB said:
check out the caption. That is NOT the green. That is him not making it to the ladies tee box after his tee shot.

RTFM!!!

haha that was good stuff! Im glad I was able to witness that first hand. Notice in the first pic he's pointing out just how far behind the ladies tee he ended up LOL

+1

haha that was good stuff! Im glad I was able to witness that first hand. Notice in the first pic he's pointing out just how far behind the ladies tee he ended up LOL

+1

+1 kev, that's a long way back there. haha!!

i want that pic of thanks on the range where he looks like he's constipated/addressing the ball as my avatar. in fact, it should be all of our avatars, at least for a while

Giving my ball the finger....

haha! thanks, one of those has to be your new avatar.

working on it TC....

by far my worst shot of the whole weekend. of course JB had the phone all ready to go.

That second shot looks a little snakey?

A little story on this shot....I proceed to chip out and hit a palm tree square and it bounces back to me in the exact same place. So I chip out again and hit the SAME EXACT FRIGGIN TREE and it comes back to me like a boomerang. Third time is the charm and I chip it onto the green and then drain a 15 footer to 'save' double bogey'

i want that pic of thanks on the range where he looks like he's constipated/addressing the ball as my avatar. in fact, it should be all of our avatars, at least for a while

HOME PAGE!!! haha

HOME PAGE!!! haha

+1

i don't really care where it goes but i want to see it every day. it makes me feel better when things are crappy.

in my defense the ladies tees were about a 100 yds away....or so it seemed....in my head...never mind. lol

+1

officially the worst angle in a golf picture. ever.

JB and I are in tears laughing so much. I heard him laughing in his office and asked what was so funny so he told me to read this thread and now I can't stop laughing either.

JB and I are in tears laughing so much. I heard him laughing in his office and asked what was so funny so he told me to read this thread and now I can't stop laughing either.

i hear ya GG, i'm in stitches as well. that's what was so fun about thanks and kevin, then just throw a little setho and some spank on top. i wish we were still all down there.

i hear ya GG, i'm in stitches as well. that's what was so fun about thanks and kevin, then just throw a little setho and some spank on top. i wish we were still all down there.

Moving to Florida sounds about as good as moving to California. Except for the humidity. And the fact that baby Drew is in California and not in Florida.

Back