It's 90 right now in ATL.

It will be about 50 when I land.

40 freaking degrees. Come on, Chicago!

It could be worse. You could live here.

Chicago doesn't cooperate for anyone :alien:
Having lived in Illinois, I think there is a reason the state's name starts with "Ill". It's enough to make anyone in the state feel that way.

To be fair...The two cities have a whole lot in common.
And please dont get shot.

I know enough to stay on the north side.

That rule seems to apply for most major cites.

I know enough to stay on the north side.

That rule seems to apply for most major cites.
A bit of truth in that, but not all of the Southside is bad. Lots of hidden gems.

Effing TSA wouldn't let me through security with a special plier I bought for work. It was a hair over the 7" limit. Why is 7" a magic number??? 6.75" is ok, 7.5 can apparently bring the plane down. I had to go and check my bridgestone backpack for the first time. I feel naked without it.

Thousands
Standing
Around

Bloated, inefficient, overbearing government agency that was a knee jerk reaction to 911. Needs to have a good review and overhaul. But nobody has the balls.

TSA guy is probably ranting on a message board somewhere:

"Why did this guy think the rule was 7 and a hair inches? Not 7 1/8, not 7 1/4 but 7."

Lol

Stuck in the same 4 mile stretch for 2 hours because some lunatic drove here from KY and decided the middle of the highway would be a great place to shoot himself after killing a kid this morning.

Ugh.

Stuck in the same 4 mile stretch for 2 hours because some lunatic drove here from KY and decided the middle of the highway would be a great place to shoot himself after killing a kid this morning.

Ugh.
Oh man...that's horrible. Seems to be a lot of that (parents killing kids) going on lately. What is happening to this world.

Oh man...that's horrible. Seems to be a lot of that (parents killing kids) going on lately. What is happening to this world.

I don't know dude. I can't even fathom something like that.

Wow crazy (and terrible). We only have serial killers in Wisconsin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's strange. As much as I have traveled in my life, and as often as I travel for work, I have been to Chicago exactly once in my life. I was 6. Considering I grew up in the midwest, it's sort of odd. Atlanta, on the other hand, I have been to dozens of times in addition to living there briefly.

Getting on a flight to Chicago this afternoon.

I typically remember late summer weather there being perfect. Instead, it will be 60/40 for the high and low. 25-30 degrees different between here and there.

What the heck, Chicago?

I'm jealous. Love that city

Little league favoritism and politics

Bad news, root canal Monday.
Good news, pain killers until then. And bourbon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This time share "suite" was presented online as ALOT bigger than reality. Had to get another room for my patents coming up for the night.

When it's cold in Georgia we blame Canada. I'm sure Chicagoans do the same as they are a heck of a lot closer. Cold weather is always Canada's fault!

And yes, to us Southerners 50 degrees is cold!

Almost 30 bucks to drive on the turnpike a few hours

Eff you Pennsylvania

Strained back is costing me a round with an old buddy, a walk around the Tour Championship today, and now I'm stuck getting caught up in a Fall cleaning the wife is doing right now.

Almost 30 bucks to drive on the turnpike a few hours

Eff you Pennsylvania

It's a toss up driving from Maryland to New York as to whst will cost you more. Tolls or Gas.

I was paired with two 80 year olds this morning. On the 9th hole one of them ended a story by concluding that a particular area is "N country." The other one laughed heartily at the characterization. I couldn't believe it - you just don't hear that stuff up here (or at least I don't). Round ruined.

Last edited:
Mt wife us grading essays. My wife is a math teacher yet required to assign essays. The education system is a cluster F.

Had my wife change her plans for tomorrow so I could go play a last minute round with friends, only to have said friends back out tonight after not responding to texts asking for more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back