Georgia Golf Outting

weather should be good on friday and 40% chance of thunderstorms on saturday. if we get rained out saturday then we'll just have to play poker or something.

Are you guy's going to have to send all pictures from this outing to GG to check prior to posting, lol? I hope the weather stay's nice guy's, have a blast.

edit: hey, how about you set up a webcam in the room for Friday night and Saturday and patch into THP, so we can watch the fun, hehehe

thanks duey, i hope the rain stays away as well. the good thing is that every day during spring and summer around here is a 30-50% chance or rain so it's nothing new.

live feed from Ga huh? setho could probably rig something up but then again, i think it's a bad idea. your life would have to be pretty bad if you wanted to hang out at home on friday and saturday night to watch us, lol

Yea I am sure GG will have to edit some of this stuff :eek:)... It's a three story cabin and we are going to have a raffling down the third deck contest :D

P.S. Setho -- I am still trying to find a small black bear for you to feed those buns to dude :banana:

Oh man, streaming video from a cabin out in the sticks. That sounds like a horror movie.

I would love to see a bear (just not the kind that hangs out in bars).

Just funnin you guy's, all though I bet the cam would have some funny stuff, not to mention what pic's will come from this. (Being as I can't be there to keep things respectable, haha). I suggest you contact Budweiser and see if they will sponcer your event. You guy's should consume enough to warrent a flyover by their blimp! wait, does Budweiser have a blimp?

you couldn't pay me to drink a budweiser duey. i'm much classier, i prefer high life.

They will this weekend :eek:)

Actually it's going to be a mule drawn wagon with Miller High Life emblem on the canopy circling the golf course with Natalie Gulbus & Paula Creamy driving the wagon :eek:)

Got to go to work :eek:( ugh... later guys.

Have fun Grey..... Slow down in that "short" bus, hehe

Well...
I packed up the golf clubs tonight in the new OGIO bag....It has been a virgin for the past 6 weeks, so now we get to get it on the course...
I have also loaded up everything else I am getting rid of out of the garage....includes a driver, Nike set, some shafts plus some give aways..(nothing fancy)

Really getting pumped now...I was tired from my cruise up until today.......
I should be driving in around 10am.....
I will be the short guy (yes...shorter than Seth-O) and have an Alabama hat on...(of course)

plus..I will be taking a LOT of pictures..... (gonna have to get with GG to make sure I post the right ones...lol)

Well...
I packed up the golf clubs tonight in the new OGIO bag....It has been a virgin for the past 6 weeks, so now we get to get it on the course...
I have also loaded up everything else I am getting rid of out of the garage....includes a driver, Nike set, some shafts plus some give aways..(nothing fancy)

Really getting pumped now...I was tired from my cruise up until today.......
I should be driving in around 10am.....
I will be the short guy (yes...shorter than Seth-O) and have an Alabama hat on...(of course)

plus..I will be taking a LOT of pictures..... (gonna have to get with GG to make sure I post the right ones...lol)

sweet bama!!! man you must be excited, you're already packed up. you know that tomorrow is thursday right? j/k

do you want me to bring anything in particular? all i really have is a str8fit driver, a sq2 17* hybrid, and a callaway x series 3 wood. although, if you want to hit the 22's you're more than welcome. they might be for sale soon.

sweet bama!!! man you must be excited, you're already packed up. you know that tomorrow is thursday right? j/k

do you want me to bring anything in particular? all i really have is a str8fit driver, a sq2 17* hybrid, and a callaway x series 3 wood. although, if you want to hit the 22's you're more than welcome. they might be for sale soon.

Wear two pairs of boxers in case you end up playing strip poker, hahaha

TC...
We may have a size issue....I am only 5"4" and my clubs are 1/2" short.....
You look a "tad" taller than that....lol

I am not really looking for anything....I am pretty set with my G5's....
I dont mind trying things if they are there, but dont go out of your way to bring extra stuff....

Wear two pairs of boxers in case you end up playing strip poker, hahaha

duey, i'm going to vote for you as the mayor of the southeastern golfers. i love it.

TC...
We may have a size issue....I am only 5"4" and my clubs are 1/2" short.....
You look a "tad" taller than that....lol

I am not really looking for anything....I am pretty set with my G5's....
I dont mind trying things if they are there, but dont go out of your way to bring extra stuff....

yep, that will probably create a bit of a problem. it's no trouble to bring some extras so i will just in case. everything in my woods are standard length.

Bama and I will have to play one day, I'm 5'6" on a windy day. Liz want's me to get a hair cut, but that would make me Bama's size, haha

Bama it's on dude! I am ready to lock & load myself! I think old AdWillingham should bite the bullet and come on down too! Hey we are going to put the dawg on :eek:)..
Due for Mayor sounds like a plan :banana:! I have not even thought about what to wear yet or pack. I am waiting on a new driver to show up :eek:(......... I will have my digital camera for all the fun shots! Are ya ready to rumble :zsimpsons:!!!!!!!!!

can't believe your driver hasn't shown up yet. that's ridiculous. i might complain about that a bit.

Believe me big step son I am going to give em hell tomorrow :at-wits-end:! I would love to have it however I am busting the R9 pretty darn good right now so it will work :eek:)...

By the way, who the heck is UncleDaddy???????

Believe me big step son I am going to give em hell tomorrow :at-wits-end:! I would love to have it however I am busting the R9 pretty darn good right now so it will work :eek:)...

By the way, who the heck is UncleDaddy???????

perhaps i'll let JB tell you where uncle daddy came from. he burned me pretty good in front of the group. you know, i'm from the south, sound like it, act like it and he was giving me and my old man a hard time about how our family tree is just a trunk!

Uncle Daddy is my Cousins Nephew :act-up:

hmmmmmmmmmm sounds interesting JB? Who's your Daddy?

Uncle Daddy is my Cousins Nephew :act-up:

SeeMoreGuy -- You just getting old gray more confused. uncledaddy is my cousins nephew ya da ya da ya da doo you guys must to have drink too much of the local brew :eek:).........

Back