59 Belts Contest is Now LIVE!

Just sent in my entry. Thanks THP and 59 Belts!

So glad that everybody is enjoying this one. These are truly exceptional looking. You can see hi-res pictures in the review.

The Korea Acrylic was hot! Although the spitfire one would be cool and it might make me feel like Captain America while wearing it.

The Korea Acrylic was hot! Although the spitfire one would be cool and it might make me feel like Captain America while wearing it.

I like both of those as well.

This is the last day to enter this contest.

there's a stereotypical punchline somewhere around here...let me check with SethO and I'll get back to you. lol

there's a stereotypical punchline somewhere around here...let me check with SethO and I'll get back to you. lol

haha! that, too, will never get old. at least we're not talking about that certain friend of setho's, that can get old.

I'm finally in. Been kinda busy and almost forgot about this one!

I'm in, a little late to the game but in none the less! Thanks THP and 59 Belts!!!

having actually seen 59's buckles in person, i definitely would love to win this contest. someone's going to be very, very happy!!

Quit trying to schmooze up the contest hosts calloway! :wink:

no schmoozing here, those buckles are just bada@@! and i swear, if someone tried to mug you while you had one on, you could use it as a weapon. they're that solid.

Sweet! They say their even bullet proof on their site! Now that is a belt buckle!!!

Thanks to all involved in making this contest happen. Those buckles are true works of art. I listed the CZAR as my favorite, and then saw the Fleur Di lIes ( sp) and wish I could change it. That one is sick. As is the Spit Fire. I wish everyone good luck, but not so good that I don't win....I have never owned and never will own a $200 belt buckle unless I win this....lol

I almost missed this one, but I am IN! :alien2:

:thankyou: THP and 59!

The winners will be lucky duckies :clapp:

Only a few more hours to enter this one.

I've got my 73 entries in! hehehe

This one is all wrapped up. We will announce the winners later today.

This one is all wrapped up. We will announce the winners later today.

Whoohoo!! Can't wait to hear who are the 2 lucky duckies :)

Stay tuned for 5pm EST for the announcement of the 2 winners.

Yes!! That's in less than 3 hours!! :clapp: 2pm PST :D

Only 25 minutes left till the winners are annouced

hehehe, I've been counting too.

Back