Caption This Contest - 4/21/2010

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Caption this photo and win a THP prize pack. The more entries we get, the better the prize pack will be!

Here are the rules.
1. Only one entry per person
2. Do not quote the photo when making your entry.
3. By entering this contest you agree that if you win, you will take a picture of the prize and post it in the contest winners thread.

Contest will run until Sunday 4/25/10 at 7pm EST.

To celebrate the ending of the 1st ever THP FL Golf Outing, we thought a Caption This involving one of our attendees was in order. There are 3 pictures here to make up a caption to.
1 - thanks1974
2 - JB Special (Equal Parts Double Espresso Vodka, Chocolate Vodka, Godiva White)
3 - The result on the rental car the next morning

843958265_itLji-L-1.jpg

LMAO!!!! this was so worth waiting for.

*this is not my entry.

Look! The color matches my shirt- it's always important to coordinate!

his name was thanks1974, a thp forum member
the JB special gave him a night he could not remember

he and kevin were heading to the bar
as you can see, they didn't make it far

and in the end, thanks1974 pinstriped the rental car.

Similarly to his golf game, Thanks1974 cannot keep his liquor up and down either.

*** (Sorry to do this at your expense, thanks1974; it was all I could think of)***

This is a golfer.
This is what happens to the golfer after one too many of JB's special drinks.
Any questions?

Don't drink and drive!!!

Remember kids, stay in school and don't do drugs drink JB's "special drink".

Well, this is my first time attempting one of these so it may not turn out well..

"Although it seemed like a good idea at the time, the strain of my perfect golf form combined with JB's concoction has significantly diminished the networth of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car corporation."

I said this all weekend...

Some people just can't handle a THP outing. They come to a THP outing and get all crazy...hey look at me, I'm at a THP outing.

Some people just can't handle a THP outing. They come to a THP outing and get all crazy...hey look at me, I'm at a THP outing.

ROFL!!!!

Thanks, a "special" on the car!!

:rofl:

Re: Caption This Contest - 4/21/2010

interlooper said:
Similarly to his golf game, Thanks1974 cannot keep his liquor up and down either.

*** (Sorry to do this at your expense, thanks1974; it was all I could think of)***

No worries inter....it's all good

*not my entry
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you think the side of the car looks bad, you should see Kevin's lap.

*That's my entry.

Out of his mouth,
Came JB with a splatter.
The name of the drink,
at the time, did not matter.

From the mouth, to the car,
It was lucky for some.
It couldve been worse,
And have come out his bum.

I thought you said 'bet you can't spit straight on the driver's door' and not 'bet you can't hit the Str8fit tour driver'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, the good old days.

Kevin

Yes, that is my entry. Just seeing that drink takes me back to pre-dinner CC and cokes, martinis with dinner, and White Russians after dinner. Then back to the CC for the closer. That drink sounds really, really tasty.

If you think the side of the car looks bad, you should see Kevin's lap.

*That's my entry.

Spank you bastard! I just spewed my drink all over the desk when I read that!

* not my entry

Barkeep, I'll have a Puke Colored Shirt, on the rocks, please.

Coming right up.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has declined the title of "Official Rental Car of THP". When asked to comment, a spokesperson for the company stated, "Let those Hackers put racing stripes on someone else's cars!"

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has declined the title of "Official Rental Car of THP". When asked to comment, a spokesperson for the company stated, "Let those Hackers put racing stripes on someone else's cars!"

You know I wonder what the rental car guys said about the DNA on the side of the car.

*not an entry

You know I wonder what the rental car guys said about the DNA on the side of the car.

*not an entry

probably not the first time a rental car's been returned with dna in/on it

*not an entry +1

2011 THP PGA SHOW Guest Correspondent Audition - Philly Style!

I guess JB's killer cocktail and hot dogs don't go down quite as good as a Dalessandro's Cheese Steak and a six pack of Yuengling lager back home.

He really stripped that one...the rental car that is.

Reason number 532 why to never buy a used rental car!

Back