Georgia Golf Outting

me too duey, me too!!!!

Same here Due. Hopefully we can catch you next time.

Thanks guy's. I'll get there eventually. Maybe Gray can bring me in the short bus, haha

Ok seemore!!!!! Good news and don't forget my seemore putter :golf: lmao!

YOu want to give up the Voodoo Daddy?

ooooo, am i sensing a trade or something?

Nawwwwwwww I might better hold on to it because I need to put some voodoo on that young buck calloway :golf2: I would like to putt with a seemore on the practice green a bit. I am bringing two niblicks. The 42 & the 56 if you are interested in trying one of those?

Hey Gray What do you want me to bring?

Do you have a center shaft mallet type model?

Thanks guy's. I'll get there eventually. Maybe Gray can bring me in the short bus, haha

DooDue --- I would be honered to give you a ride in the short bus :eek:).. We are gonna miss ya old man!

Bama you and Setho better get your arse's to bed so you can get there on time :D

Lucky dude! I have to get up at 05:00 a.m. and hit the road :eek:)......

hmmmm now we might work on something here if he likes Niblicks :eek:)

Okay guys and gals, I have officially joined THP so I can keep an eye on Gray Golf. :) Just wanted to wish you all a great time in N GA this weekend. I know you will have a blast. Can't wait to see pics.

Okay guys and gals, I have officially joined THP so I can keep an eye on Gray Golf. :) Just wanted to wish you all a great time in N GA this weekend. I know you will have a blast. Can't wait to see pics.

uh oh!!!! ms. gray's on board. hey kelly, welcome to thp!!!! can't wait to meet you. i hear that you thump old gray all the time (you must not play with cobras, hahaha)

I used to play with Ping irons until he bought me a set of Cobras. You take what you can get! My Ping G10 driver is the best club in my bag by far!

She has thumped it a time or two but she knows who the main thumper is in this family :eek:)

I used to play with Ping irons until he bought me a set of Cobras. You take what you can get! My Ping G10 driver is the best club in my bag by far!

No doubt about it! Calloway she can whack the heck out of that thing :golf2:

She has thumped it a time or two but she knows who the main thumper is in this family :eek:)

uhhhh would that be the character from the movie Bambi, Mr Gray??? lol

cya all around 10am...I am off to take a shower and hit the hay....

that's way too much information old buddy.

Welcome KellyBo! Gray, show her to the check in desk so everyone can meet her!

uhhhh would that be the character from the movie Bambi, Mr Gray??? lol

cya all around 10am...I am off to take a shower and hit the hay....

bama, travel safely tomorrow. looking forward to it man.

maybe one day we'll get to play together. it's nice to have some more lady golfers here.

Back