Makes no sense. Preorder it and have it sent to you. Simple.

For real. I'm have my theories why they don't but I'll keep them to myself.

However, mine is on the ups truck as we speak. Should be at work by 10am

#boom

It hasn't been that simple with the plus. But I doubt there are very many of those available today.

#boom

Perks of working at ups. Had mine as I left work at 4am ;-)

I live on the upper east of Manhattan. There is best buy with 6 people in line at the Verzion store there are 50 in line and at the ATT store there 60 people in line. I will check it out later.

I preordered mine and sadly won't have it till sometime next month. And if I was dumb enough to stand online today I wouldn't be able to get one since I have one on pre order. So sometime it's not so simple if you want it right away. Oh and I preordered at 3:00 that day.

Lol like at apple store in Manhattan is 13 blocks long...people are morons

#boom

I think we share those same theories.
Day off someone said? That would imply that most of these people are employed.

I live on the upper east of Manhattan. There is best buy with 6 people in line at the Verzion store there are 50 in line and at the ATT store there 60 people in line. I will check it out later.
That's crazy, that best buy there is a nightmare on Black Friday or whenever the new Madden game comes out, I'm surprised it's like that.

Drove by AT&T and Best Buy on my way to the office this morning. There were 20 people at AT&T and 3 at BB.

I may check out a different AT&T and cancel my preorder if there isn't a line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need some Plus users to post in here soon! Real interested to hear what you think.

I'll be able to post my thoughts later this afternoon! I'm a plus user btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got 2 -3 weeks before my plus gets here. Wife's 6 is here.

Got mine (regular 6). Looks good, nice and thin. Good thing it looks good since all I can do it look at it until about 9pm when I finally get home to activate and sync. lol

Can't imagine the 6+ size. So glad I didn't get it.

The Police were called to a Vancouver Apple store this morning after 400 people in line decided they didn't want to wait anymore haha.

If I ever commit a crime to get my hands on a phone, somebody shoot me.

A golf club on the other hand...

If I ever commit a crime to get my hands on a phone, somebody shoot me.
I almost did, but there was a language barrier and some other issues involved. ..

Saw this this morning. Funny!!!

That.Would.Suck.

New features seem nice.
apple_wave.jpg

Naturally people will fall for this.

wow, someone will nuke their phone now.... :banghead:

I'm have my theories why they don't but I'll keep them to myself.
I think we share those same theories.
I'm not up to speed on this enough to know what the theories would be. However, I had to walk through a good portion of the now 7-9 block line in Portland and many, many, many of them did not look like people who would be i-phone buyers (i.e., homeless people, etc.)

I'm not up to speed on this enough to know what the theories would be. However, I had to walk through a good portion of the now 7-9 block line in Portland and many, many, many of them did not look like people who would be i-phone buyers (i.e., homeless people, etc.)

Hey, homeless people gotta have phones too!

#ObamaPhone

Back