2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

When you say game room, do you mean like darts and shuffleboard?
If I recall....Pool, ping pong, fusball, darts but they change it up from time to time

Just a heads up to those that play music on the course.
This is THP. Be respectful of those around you. If someone in your foursome prefers the company instead of the tunes, respect them.
If the course is crowded, respect the golfers around you.

Ok, last 12-14 hour day in the books for this week. Time to pack and final prep. This time tomorrow, I'll be landing and bringing trouble with me!

Bags packed, alarm set for 4am, cant wait to see everyone tomorrow :)

Ok, last 12-14 hour day in the books for this week. Time to pack and final prep. This time tomorrow, I'll be landing and bringing trouble with me!

You too... My work days usually go about 15 hours. Except tomorrow, where it will be capped off at a normal 8 hour day before I hit the road to awesomeness!

Damn. I still gotta pack. I am excited though! Haha

#golf4cookies FTMFW

Oh, and I plan to break in the new camera this weekend so none of you get camera shy on me!

And Jman: it's safe to hit now. *midswing* WAIT, not safe.

Still feel bad but still hilarious as all get out! :)

Things I have learned tonight. Packing a staff bag is not that hard keeping it under 50 pounds is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're lucky you're family.

I'm working on overpacking right now myself.

Yeah, I am kicking myself for not making this trip happen. Have a blast fellas.

Yeah, I am kicking myself for not making this trip happen. Have a blast fellas.

Wish you were coming, you were one of the first 5 THP'ers I've met in person.

You'll be missed.

Last range session in the books. clubs cleaned and ready to roll. one more day.

Bags packed, alarm set for 4am, cant wait to see everyone tomorrow :)

be safe bud

Packed and ready to fly out in the morning!

7df45d68d0ce29938f988c336d711254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last minute range session and I like what I'm bringing. Can't wait to see everyone!
bemadate.jpg
I like the sound of this partner! I might do a little range/green session after arriving on Friday afternoon, just to reset from the trip.

What to do to kill time? Paintfill the wedges! Is it Friday morning yet?

0e5c12a425b323daf9a5b9d09ed1df18.jpg

655ac757c06a51b4fbdbd762d78e383d.jpg

ANNOUNCEMENT

Below is some info regarding the drinks tickets and resort credit that is included. I'd you have any questions just ask....but please note each question costs 1 drink ticket for me to answer ;)...kidding

Each guest when checking in will receive a passport with discounts throughout the resort as well as the surrounding area.* There will also be an additional card noting the resort fee inclusions which will list 2 Drinks at Ibar during their stay.

The resort credit will be placed on each account and can be used as credit towards any spend in the restaurant or retail outlets.* They will not need to show anything to utilize.
Quoting so it's not lost among the travel updates

Just converted from cart bag to carry / stand bag. Figured I would need the extra trunk space traveling with my two beautiful females.

Mike, what should people do who are checking in a day or so after their roommates - check-in as normal?
Yup the days covering the event have rooms under both peeps names

Back