The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some good news, 5 hour stress test came back normal no blockages. Only 2 more test and 2 more doctors to go

Ah today just got even better. Have to fill out paperwork because a sales rep I hired that quit in less than a month is trying to get unemployment from us.

I'm going to a wine tasting fundraiser tonight, man I am going to taste me a LOT of wine to make up for today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do not miss managing 60 people. That's for sure. It's very nice to come in do my job and go home!!

The Philly airport is asinine.

The Philly airport is asinine.

Ha! Yeah, it is. Almost every time we've flown out of Philly there has been some kind of issue.

Ha! Yeah, it is. Almost every time we've flown out of Philly there has been some kind of issue.
barely made my flight, after sitting on a bus on the tarmac, waiting for planes to pass, simply stupid.

All this road construction and idiots who can't drive in it are making my long really really long

I just read Trout Bum and Tadashi are both going to be in MD/DC area on separate trips, during my recovery from surgery and I won't be able to play.

I just read Trout Bum and Tadashi are both going to be in MD/DC area on separate trips, during my recovery from surgery and I won't be able to play.

Refresh my memory on your surgery date ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just started hailing and snowing here in Ohio for about 5 minutes. Time to start the searching for a new location to live in.

It just started hailing and snowing here in Ohio for about 5 minutes. Time to start the searching for a new location to live in.
Please ur stuck here with me.

And it wasn't long.

U around tomorrow? I wanna hit up golf stores

Ohio Freaking Topia...That is tremendous.

Please ur stuck here with me.

And it wasn't long.

U around tomorrow? I wanna hit up golf stores

Actually heading out to Lancaster, Pa for work tomorrow. Luckily I get to take my wife and daughter.

While the snow didn't last long it did make an appearance.

Actually heading out to Lancaster, Pa for work tomorrow. Luckily I get to take my wife and daughter.

While the snow didn't last long it did make an appearance.
Made that drive before. ..6 hours almost on the nose

I dropped the car at the shop for a repair and went to the waiting room expecting to watch college football. Instead 4 men are intently watching HGTV while the two women in the room are on their tablets. #someoneneedstolosetheirmancard

I dropped the car at the shop for a repair and went to the waiting room expecting to watch college football. Instead 4 men are intently watching HGTV while two the two woolen in the room are on their tablets. #someoneneedstolosetheirmancard

#doesnthappeninthesouth

#doesnthappeninthesouth

I am so excited to see how things turn out for this family who has to tear up their floor to move the kitchen island two inches so the granite counter top fits properly. This is so much more compelling than, say, Tenn at Florida. I have officially moved from annoyed to something else.

I dropped the car at the shop for a repair and went to the waiting room expecting to watch college football. Instead 4 men are intently watching HGTV while the two women in the room are on their tablets. #someoneneedstolosetheirmancard

They are watching Flip or Flop. Its actually a pretty good show and it was on in the background at our house too.
Had no idea home improvement lost the man card.

I am so excited to see how things turn out for this family who has to tear up their floor to move the kitchen island two inches so the granite counter top fits properly. This is so much more compelling than, say, Tenn at Florida. I have officially moved from annoyed to something else.

I'm watching Tenn FLA, it really isn't all that compelling.

But tell me, what kinda floors are we talking about.

Well, I could just be bitter and grumpy too :)

I'm okay with an HGTV show now and again too, just not usually in public or on a Saturday of college football :)

Really stressed out right now. I need some adult beverages. Anyone want to join me?

Whoopsy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back