The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just days after I get my raise, my lady comes home from a meeting with the owners of the hotel she runs with an even bigger raise of her own! She moves to salary with a 15k per year raise with a 2.5% of net profit performance bonus.

She is seriously the hardest worker I've ever met and deserves every penny! I'm so proud of her!!!

That's awesome brother.

22 years ago today I married the my best friend. Lee has been my toughest critic, biggest supporter, and the wind in my sails. These have been the best years of my life. The next 22 will be better than the first.
This is awesome to read! Congrats on 22 years, and here's to many many more.

That.Is.Awesome!

Congrats on both raises...and with your future golf purchases!

Congrats CJ and Kevin, great milestones!

Lot's of great HHJJ in here this morning!

Three day weekend! Headed up to Lake Oconee to play Harbor Club today, staying in a golf cottage with some friends and playing Cuscowilla tomorrow. Always heard Cuscowilla was a great track. As soon as my round Saturday is over, I'm making the 3 hour drive to Auburn for the LSU game. Doesn't get much better in the fall than golf and college football.

Now that's a fun weekend there bro! I was telling a young Lady at the grocery store yesterday how much I enjoyed Friday's and the weekends in general. I have been retired for nine years now and still get excited about the weekends.

22 years ago today I married the my best friend. Lee has been my toughest critic, biggest supporter, and the wind in my sails. These have been the best years of my life. The next 22 will be better than the first.

Congrats you two! You got a sure winner with that sweet young Lady you got there! :in-love::guitar::rose: I will always remember the fun round KellyBo and myself had with you and Lee down at Reunion! We need to make that happen again... :thumb:

Oh and tell Lee I have not forgot the dump the bucket on ya head challenge. We got side tracked and being a pro at being absent minded, I just flat out forgot. When least expected I will make it happen. I did donate some money to a worthy organization in lieu of dipping my head in a bucket. :D

Congrats Kevin! Inspiration for all of the rest of us.... Cheers to the next 22 man

Congrats, Kevin and Lee!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Swag-tastic!!! Spot the THP tour van!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412455554.297813.jpg

Thx very much!!

Last edited:
Birthday round

bumuqava.jpg

Yesterday, my golfing world truly changed forever.

Zak is 20, Brendan is 17.
They have grown into two young men that I am truly proud of!
Hey I have one of those, but just to really piss him off, which it does, we spelled it BrendIn.

Also, I love me some Lee and Kevin. Congrats.

My wife just texted me: "I think you should play tomorrow, you have a big event to prepare for!, and be back before the Lions game. I'll cook up some football food"

She really has a chance to stick around!

Yesterday, my golfing world truly changed forever.

Today me and my family celebrate my sons' birthdays.

Zak is 20, Brendan is 17.
They have grown into two young men that I am truly proud of!

Love to see all the good things happening for you CJ. Truly a deserving guy.

Congrats brother. I can't wait to meet Lee one day soon.

Have a great anniversary weekend

Just days after I get my raise, my lady comes home from a meeting with the owners of the hotel she runs with an even bigger raise of her own! She moves to salary with a 15k per year raise with a 2.5% of net profit performance bonus.

She is seriously the hardest worker I've ever met and deserves every penny! I'm so proud of her!!!

Congrats to both of you Nate. I know how proud of her you are, from our previous conversations.

You both did good. Keep it up.

Charlotte.

About to head out for the annual charity scramble I play in with three guys I've been best friends with for over half my life. For a while, it was a good excuse just to play golf once a year, drink sweet Portuguese wine and hang with my friends. But then once I actually starting playing golf, it got even more fun and last year we were the winning team. We're hoping for a repeat this year, but even if we don't (or even come close), I know I'm going to have a blast hanging with those guys. I've been looking forward to today for weeks!

I don't mean to jinx myself, but I have an interview with Dick's (golf department) tomorrow! super excited.

I went to my golf course today and hit some balls. Very excited because no pain. See my doc for my two month follow up Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats awesome OG!

Great news OG.

I went to my golf course today and hit some balls. Very excited because no pain. See my doc for my two month follow up Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great sign sir! Good luck Tuesday. Would love to tee it up with you in Valdosta!

Great news buddy, I will put Thursday aside to come up and hit a few with you.

My HHJJ is I am playing The Brickyard tomorrow. Bill & Kelly know this course and understand how excited I am. I joined the Central Georgia Seniors Golf Association and the first club out of the shoot is the Brickyard, I could not be happier. The NCAA has had some pretty big tournaments here and it is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back