Wilson Staff & THP #PersonalDistance - Live Update Thread

Wow, the coverage thus far has been terrific. Wilson is really impressive with everything they're doing. Great stuff.

e4e1922a36ea088225a9f7f5bc5344e4.jpg

Awesomeness. Get yo Wilson Staff on!

Wow that laser etching on the drivers is a fantastic personal touch! Wilson is killing it today!

Have fun at the H.O.E. Great golf course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

talk about #personaldistance the laser engraving is saweet! Definite awesome updates in here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a fan of Wilson gear.. Best equipment thread ever! I hope they continue on this path of excellence!
Congratulations to all participants!

I remember that range! Have a day out there guys.

This is fantastic guys, thanks for the updates and thanks THP and Wilson for the opportunity.

The personal gifts were a great touch.

0ed578ad29adbb2b1e5b2d755ef0127b.jpg

Ready to rock! Me, Jrod, mikedean and Michael Vrska from Wilson are the first foursome out!

Loving the updates! Great job by Wilson and THP. The personal touches on the swag and drivers are top notch.

So this was one of the cooler things I've done with THP. What I saw was a company that is absolutely fixated on improving not only their product, but also their connection with consumers. They were well aware of many of the issues we've identified here on THP as things that were hindering them.

I'll eat crow and say the driver outperformed my expectations by a large margin. I saw some impressive versatility in the types of players it could work for and how much fitting tied into that.

The fact that they we able to add launch, spin, and ball speed for guys like Girardcorp and mikedean with lowered swing speeds, while still accommodating JRod and PhillyV was amazing. Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

The items in the upcoming line are as solid as I've seen from them since I started playing.

Guys having some laughs.

42de5d503a9bf7528ee1ebee10a52d89.jpg

So this was one of the cooler things I've done with THP. What I saw was a company that is absolutely fixated on improving not only their product, but also their connection with consumers. They were well aware of many of the issues we've identified here on THP as things that were hindering them.

I'll eat crow and say the driver outperformed my expectations by a large margin. I saw some impressive versatility in the types of players it could work for and how much fitting tied into that.

The fact that they we able to add launch, spin, and ball speed for guys like Girardcorp and mikedean with lowered swing speeds, while still accommodating JRod and PhillyV was amazing. Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

The items in the upcoming line are as solid as I've seen from them since I started playing.

From afar I am very impressed with that too. Some very different swings and it sounds like they were able to get everyone fit with something that gets them some great numbers.

This is so intriguing that it's so universal and has me extremely happy and jealous for those who are getting to experience it.

Awesome looking course.

One thing that stands out is a proper fitting will get you set up to play your absolute best

I'm floored by the experience you guys are having. Never in million year did I think this level inclusion would have been shown. Well done to Wilson!

This is the type of interaction that can sway a guy who is on the fence about what equipment to buy. Interaction with consumers now days is very important and Wilson did amazing with the personal connection they had with each individual. They didn't just have golf swag they had swag from other areas of their product line and including someone's child with a set of clubs was a great gesture. I really hope this is just the tip and they continue to have more interaction with us the consumer.

The D-200 fitting with guys who fit tour players would be a memorable experience and the gains they were getting was astounding. Did you guys get to hit or see any new iron releases?

You should pass on to them that a set of M3's will go in the bag in the next couple of months.

Fantastic thread and wow Wilson really took it to new places, congratulations to them for the amazing effort they have put into this THP outing.

I am supremely jealous of you guys and the experience you are getting. Wilson is definitely changing some perceptions and I think thats great for golf.

Back