The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed this night.

Also, downtown Dallas is gorgeous.

So excited to hear about your trip.

Tomorrow should be something else, looking forward to getting as much info/knowledge as I humanly can to bring to everyone. I'll say the Nike guys are really pumped about tomorrow.

I have been in such a weird mental state lately. I have a few days off coming starting a week from friday. Looking forward to it.

had surgery on my other toe today and all I get are antibiotics...fun times.

Positive thoughts and vibes appreciated today. Taking my mom to her disability hearing today. She hasn't had any income in over 20 months and it's been tough on us both.

She worked three jobs as a single mom raising my sister and me and it's really sucked seeing her struggle with her health for this long.

Positive thoughts and vibes appreciated today. Taking my mom to her disability hearing today. She hasn't had any income in over 20 months and it's been tough on us both.

She worked three jobs as a single mom raising my sister and me and it's really sucked seeing her struggle with her health for this long.

Good luck Josh. Hope it goes well.

Good luck brother we are pulling for you !

Good luck buddy

So I had to meet a client at one of their properties today to test out a project plan for their network. It's a timeshare resort in Orlando. I was standing in front of their sales center waiting for my network engineer to arrive, chatting with another one of our network guys who was there with me. Some guy walks out and starts chatting with us. He's drinking an energy drink and looks like hell, but he's a nice enough guy, though he was acting strange and sort of smelled. Apparently he was there on vacation, and had been inside buying a timeshare or adding time to his or something. A young lady came out and said "I'm sorry, but I can't process our sale because you have been drinking."

At that point I figured out that he was bombed. He wasn't drinking an energy drink. He was drinking Four Loko (in a brown paper bag). At 9:00 in the morning. At a timeshare presentation.

That guy was winning.

In fairness, I'd probably have to be bombed on four loco to agree to a timeshare.

Good luck, Sir.

Hoping all goes well for you and Mom buddy :thumb:

Thanks for the well wishes everybody.

This afternoon is really the first time that I haven't been asleep , In PT twice a day or puking my guts out.

They have been kicking my Nog ole Arse in PT. But it's all for the good.

Thanks to all who have texted'pm'd or called.

This afternoon is really the first time that I haven't been asleep , In PT twice a day or puking my guts out.

Glad you're doing well, Rob!

I just got off the phone with this rascal and he's out chasing nurses down the hall and stuff! :D He sounded great for being in his predicament and I have all the respect in the world for him the way he is handling a tough situation. He has a pair for sure having both knees fixed at the same time. Rob said he was leaving tomorrow for his rehab assignment which is a few days away from actually being at home. It's like being at the hospital but not really. He will have medical people helping him through the daily things we all take for granted. Awww hell let's cut the chase, he will be going to a nursing home. :alien: Rob said the strong pain meds he is on has him all liquored up. He doesn't know it but he won't be taking a real shat for days. Those strong pain meds make constipated a real cuss word. :bulgy-eyes: I'm proud of the big guy as he sounds great on the phone. Keep up the great work Big Un!

Last edited:
It's probably not good when your computer turns to a blue screen with a giant sad face and says it has experienced a problem.

It's probably not good when your computer turns to a blue screen with a giant sad face and says it has experienced a problem.

That's not good. Hope you weren't working on anything important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back