Waterlefe Golf and River Club Review, Bradenton FL

Yup, quite tough. Can't get away w/ many loose swings out there...it was the first time playing there but will not be the last..love the challenge

I have one more round in me before the crazy travel schedule begins. Might have to make it here this Saturday.

Played here for the first time today, conditions were GREAT!! Can't wait to play here again.

One of my favorite courses I've ever played.

I'm playing here as part of a wedding outing next week. The course itself is pretty nice, but what makes it great is the unique setting. I'm really looking forward to getting back out there.

Maybe I'll play there is a couple weeks.

Wow, looks like a great track. I must head down there for a golf vacation.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Playing here today with Mward and Fupresti and pretty excited about it. Havent played Waterlefe in a good bit, despite it being 5 minutes away.

I had to look at it on their website again to remember the course. All I could remember was 9&10. Tricky course!

I had to look at it on their website again to remember the course. All I could remember was 9&10. Tricky course!

The good news is today you and Fupresti will get to see the second shot before you hit yours on every hole.

#LongKnockers

The good news is today you and Fupresti will get to see the second shot before you hit yours on every hole.

#LongKnockers

See the second shot, still putt first.

Have fun fellas. I really liked this course.

Great course! Have fun guys and play well!

Real shame the weather isn't better for you guys.. Enjoy

Wish I would have played here when I was down there this summer. Have fun a play well guys.

Real shame the weather isn't better for you guys.. Enjoy

I know, right? Nothing like low 70s and sunny.
Not my planning, this one was Fupresti and Ward, but I am delighted they know the weather gawds well.

Playing here today with Mward and Fupresti and pretty excited about it. Havent played Waterlefe in a good bit, despite it being 5 minutes away.

I know, right? Nothing like low 70s and sunny.
Not my planning, this one was Fupresti and Ward, but I am delighted they know the weather gawds well.
Sounds like a good time. Weather is perfect for it today.

Wow golf today at waterlefe

Been looking forward to this for awhile. Not even I-4 being shut down could keep me away.

Have fun guys. That's a fun (and tough) course.

Haven't played here but might in a few weeks while in the area, hooking up with Ag2979 for a round. Also considering River Strand. I haven't played University Park in over 10 years. Of these, which would you recommend?

Haven't played here but might in a few weeks while in the area, hooking up with Ag2979 for a round. Also considering River Strand. I haven't played University Park in over 10 years. Of these, which would you recommend?

Can't go wrong, I like River Strand, University Park and Waterlefe in that order, but I think Waterlefe is such a cool setting it would be on top of my list if I had never played it.

How'd the course play today? Conditions good?

Greens were kinda inconsistent speed wise. You either left it short or gunned it by. Fairways were a little soft based on some plugged balls in the fairway. Some fairways were getting over some sorta grass issue as they were splotchy in color. Wind was swirling something fierce on the back 9.

I'm biased because Florida > Arizona on pretty much all accounts. However the course was in great shape minus a patchy fairway on 4 or 5 and greens were a tad slow. But, I loved the layout and the par 3s were some of the most challenging I have played.

Back