THP Event Coming To Chicago

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That's right everybody, THP will be bringing an event to the Chicago area in 2015. Great people, wonderful food and a special event. Stay tuned to the forum for more details about this event coming soon.

This excites me, the time that was had there at the W/S event was cool to see. And the pizza....oh the pizza....

Chicago with the repeat, very nice!

Never been to Chicago. Hopefully I can make that happen in 2015

Oh man, Pittsburgh and now Chicago. Road tripping all over this great country next year!

One within driving distance, nice! Now let's just hope it isn't on July 4th weekend.

Great City!

Well that will have to make it onto my calendar for 2015.... Always happy to travel down to the Windy City....

That's nice

Did I hear Wilson is coming back in 2015, or is this a whole new event? Either way, me likes! If iceyshanks and I don't find an event to road trip to together, we've failed.

Oh wow. Drift off into a quick nap and I miss this. Great to hear and if Wilson is involved in any way, shape or form this is going to be a hot ticket after what went down at #PersonalDistance

Golf all day and deep dish pizza every night!!

Another great location for an event!

Fun times in Chitown. You guys are rocking the new spots

Love love love Chicago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been to Chicago. Hopefully I can make that happen in 2015
I'm with Mike on this. Never been there but this looks like an excellent reason to go.

Chicago should be fun and very cool place for another event, since Personal Distance was so amazing.

This will be 3 events with in easy driving distance so hopefully the schedule works out for me.

Chicago seems to be a great region to have an event. Driveable-ish from Ohio and a LOT of States, really.

I can't wait to see the venue.

Good to hear . I hope to be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously. You guys are now just piling on.

Wow -- another fantastic location for a THP event, along with another group of THPers that I don't see enough.

I need more airline miles.

Pittsburgh, Memphis, and Chicago....three cities I've never been to.

I LIKE it.

Put me down as IN!

My employer has an office in Chicago, if I could combine business and pleasure, that would be awesome!

Back