I'm amazed no one noticed the misspelling for like nine months until I saw it and mentioned it.

I thought it was intentional and liked it.

I know I saw some pics being snapped all weekend. Let's see the SFW ones!

I know I saw some pics being snapped all weekend. Let's see the SFW ones!

I did really poor this weekend and didn't take many pictures. Was too distracted by the good times to pull the phone out. Here are a couple I did snap though: Phenom4hire in red, TroyFL and Tee1up. Shots about to be inbound to the 17th green!

IMAG1066_zpsog8sc7hq.jpg

IMAG1067_zpsu3aldjnu.jpg

Next time I will have to go so you guys will have a lot of pictures!

I definitely see a tradition here
Well, it HAS to be tradition now, I already promised the sales girl, Kellie, we'd be back.

Barry, you guys must have been ahead of us, because I took a gigantic chunk out of that tee box, which I don't see in your pic.

I'm amazed no one noticed the misspelling for like nine months until I saw it and mentioned it.

Oh it was noticed but we southerners are just too inherently too nice to point out others mistakes :)alien:)

Seriously, I suffer from fat fingers syndrome when typing and see things like that often, just keep reading right over it and never think a thing about it. I have come to love getherings since our little get together this past weekend. Cudos again to you and Sean for a job very well done.

Next time I will have to go so you guys will have a lot of pictures!

Exactly what I told Bill on the way hope. I was disappointed that I, like Barry, was having so much fun playing the course with some great folks that I failed as a photographer. We knew that had you been here you would have done a super job. You were missed Kelly but you did bring home the bacon this past week end :smile: Congrats on the win.

Exactly what I told Bill on the way hope. I was disappointed that I, like Barry, was having so much fun playing the course with some great folks that I failed as a photographer. We knew that had you been here you would have done a super job. You were missed Kelly but you did bring home the bacon this past week end :smile: Congrats on the win.

The thing that impressed me was the affordability of this gethering! The economic factor was in my corner for last weekend and will draw me back every time this trip pops up.

The thing that impressed me was the affordability of this gethering! The economic factor was in my corner for last weekend and will draw me back every time this trip pops up.
So we're doing it again this weekend?

You da MAN!!!
Also, I want to finally meet this girl.

RE: Photos. I just found photos from the first time we were here. But I only took like three this time and they were all in the condo. I have a pic of the now-legendary par three that has a cop car sitting 80 yards left of the green and is STILL in danger. And one of Greg going over the pit...or not...can't remember. There's definitely one of him hitting out of the forest on a hole.

Sorry OG but it might be TWICE as expensive next time. :alien:

I hope so! And if we play from those whites again, you can play with us, because they're pretty short, but it's a fair bit longer back to the blues.

Huh? I thought you were paying? :act-up:

I hope so! And if we play from those whites again, you can play with us, because they're pretty short, but it's a fair bit longer back to the blues.

What total yardage were the white tees? Around 6000?

Pete - Make it 2 dozen doughnuts this time. Some of the Old Coots missed out.

Absolutely! :hungry:

Pete - Make it 2 dozen doughnuts this time. Some of the Old Coots missed out.

Yeah, and Wake will be at the next one too.

Sounds like you guys had a Fantastic time this past weekend. I was in Atlanta sitting at a dance competition and just wishing that I was in Valdosta instead. Hopefully will be able to make the next one whenever that will be.

Around 5900 actually. But that certainly didn't make it any easier.

Very true, particularly with the wind blowing. There was basically one par 4 you could drive (unless you were crazy enough to drive number 3), 2 par 5s that you could reach, and all the course you wanted. That course would be a challenge from any yardage.

There were a few we had 100 or less into. Aggressive lines around dog legs left some short approaches. We had 85 in on 18 Saturday. Barry and I had 65 into the green on one Sunday morning.

Back