2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

We've all been working hard and the excitement is building. Can't wait to see what kind of fun contest awaits and who will be joining us on our mission to defeat the zoocrew!

LOVE IT!
A single entry contest, one done on THP, minds going crazy coming up with that perfect entry!

We all know what's at stake, Finley backtracking his trash talk, Hashtag Chads hair, winning the belt!

I do have one question:
Do we get to rename the #ZooCrew when we beat them?

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

One shot at a spot on the team that will forever be remembered as bringing home the belt. I can't wait to see what I have to do in order to earn that final spot.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted. one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Eminem

I'm worried about mom's spaghetti

I think its time to find out who the 10th member of Team Basement Dweller will be.
Tomorrow, will kick off a new chance to enter. It will be a single entry, and done on THP.
Look for the new thread tomorrow.

X-cited!

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Looking forward to the last contest.

I'm worried about mom's spaghetti

I was totally going to say something along these lines. glad to see there are other like minded individuals like myself :alien:

Let's do this. Can't wait to see who #10 will be. Would love to see my own name as the tenth player, but excited to see who it will be.

I'm going to give this my best shot, just like everyone else. So stoked for the opportunity!

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted. one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Eminem

That's cute

It's okay Jason...there is always room for you on TEAM THP...but we will need your best entry.

hahaha, Feel the Love!

I'm ready! Bring on the final contest and the #ZooCrew

Oh I am ready for this!!!! Ive got holidays waiting ready to be taken.

Can't wait for this. Have a golf lesson tomorrow. That's got to give me a good vibe.

This is going to be fun to watch, Cally talking smack, THP answering it. I respect Callaway but I love THP, bring it home boys.

Who's NO#10?

This is going to be fun to watch, Cally talking smack, THP answering it. I respect Callaway but I love THP, bring it home boys.

Who's NO#10?

Enjoyed following this last year a lot, and this year will be even better. The only thing better than following along would be to be a part of it, and I'll be definitely throwing my entry in this week.

The contest for the last spot is now open!

Get that creativity flowing!

Glad to see all of you doing work and excited to see who the final (possibly?) participant will be. The belt needs to come home!

And the teams are set for the war to settle the score. All I have to say is get it done TBD!

I just had a 40 minute chat with our 10th and final member: TheHeez

Stephen is a fantastic guy and I'm ecstatic to have him on our side.

Crazy to believe we are less than a month away but it's the truth. We've been solidifying travel plans all day and it's getting really REAL!!

I honestly have the utmost confidence in what this team can accomplish this year. We have solid players that are level headed and ready to do work.

I was able to further solidify our pairings today pending format and I'm excited. This team is set for success and doing work up until travel day.

Get ready THP, these boys are bringing it!!!!!

any idea who #9 &10 are ?

ZooCrew....

1. Harry
  2. Chad
  3. Jason
  4. Johnny
  5. AJ
  6. Rhiona
  7. Ethan
  8. Scott
  9. ?
  10. ?