Tosh Goes Off On ESPN

Wow. Those weren't even shots fired, that was a full blown artillery strike.

That was pretty good. I'd hate to be on Tosh's bad side as he doesn't pull any punches.

This deserved its own thread.

I love the hypocrisy since Tosh has made a lot of money ripping off America's Funniest Home Videos

Agree with Fup. Very ironic.

But, the bit that he does giving people from the web a second chance (at failing) seems to be his idea, and ESPN flat out stole it.

That looks to be a situation where an ESPN intern "found" a new idea for a Sportscenter bit, and the ESPN producer wasn't familiar with Tosh.0

#Pwned

Great job Tosh. Now if we could get everyone else off the SEC teat, that would be grrreaat.

23d5fa37d05c494b4995ad3adc3e0d92.jpg

That was.....AWESOME! Remind me to stay on his good side.

I'm in agreement with fup and ATL, Tosh is no angel when it comes to original content (he even mentions it in the video), but ESPN didn't even try to make it look somewhat original, sheesh.

The pie chart was spot on

And Berman making 3 mil is ludicrous

That was awesome! Loved the shot at the Lebron coverage :)

I love Tosh dude nailed it here, pie chart was classic funny

That was Awesome! Nice laugh outta that one.

JM

ESPN deserved it.

Uh-mazing! I forgot how much I liked Tosh.O and he is spot on hilarious I'm that bit. The grammar stat had me snorting, it pains me to listen to 1/2 of those knuckleheads.

And Berman making 3 mil is ludicrous

I am convinced that Berman has incriminating photos of ESPN's founders doing unspeakable things. It's the only way to explain how he maintains a prominent role on that network.

That was phenomenal

LMAO, this was awesome.

Tosh makes VERY valid points beginning to end.

Back