JTJIII

Reaction score
Handicap
I was wondering where you can buy r9 460 shafts online.

I haven't found a good place yet. All the ones I can find are "new" ($200+) or "tour only" ($500+).

I thought that with how long the R9s have been are the market there would be a good used market for them, but I seem to have been wrong.

What shafts are people looking for, I might be able to help.

well im looking for an x flex

Not all X flexes are teh same. One companies X flex can be another companies S. Is there a brand or shaft in mind?

What shafts are people looking for, I might be able to help.

I am just looking out of curiosity really.
I never considered looking at the MotoreF1 in a regular flex since I have always played stiffs. If the R is as stiff as the S then I probably could have gotten away with it. Even with the S it is outperforming anything I have ever tried.

I had a fubuki in an Nike vr tour and it felt great. So a fubuki x flex

Ebay has the best prices on pull out R9 shafts. I have seen them sell for $30 or less. Little more with the adapter on them.

I had a fubuki in an Nike vr tour and it felt great. So a fubuki x flex

So you decided to just get a new shaft rather than a new driver from the thread yesterday? Before I make a call to a guy I know to help, i want to make sure that you are looking, rather than just "looking".

My R9 is currently on the bench and I am pretty sure it is because of the shaft....
It has been replaced by my Callie FT-5 with a ProLaunch Blue....

Anyone know a good current replacement for a Pro Launch Blue???

I ordered an aldila x flex. But thank you all for your help

Guess you never received my 2 pm's

Let us know how they work
I am looking also on change the my R9 469 stiff shaft for something with less spin.

I have been looking the Attas and UST Black axiv but first I would like to hear some experience.
Any other shaft like Diamana, Fubuki or Miyazaki experience is nice input also.

I think you will find that just about everybody that tried the Miyazaki with R9 or R9 460 at the THP FL Golf outing is now using one. They liked the combo that much.

I think you will find that just about everybody that tried the Miyazaki with R9 or R9 460 at the THP FL Golf outing is now using one. They liked the combo that much.

Don't say that! I really don't need to buy a shaft that cost me as much as my driver!

Don't say that! I really don't need to buy a shaft that cost me as much as my driver!

I think that is the beauty of it, as long as they keep with TM drivers, they can bring the shaft with them.

that's an understatement. best combo of all the combos i tried down there, hands down.

r9 460 shafts

JB said:

+1 I love LOVE this shaft. I took my driver to the PGA Store and tried different heads on that shaft. Super cool.

Don't think of it that way.I have 3 shafts that total up to $1200.

What can you tell me about the Aldila RE AX stiff shaft that came in the R9 460? I did not see any Motore shafts. What would be an upgrade over the Aldila that is easily available?

Motore shafts were not made for the R9 460 as the Re ax was TM's choice. Is there a reason you are upgrading? What are you looking for the ball to do that it is not doing with the Aldila?

What can you tell me about the Aldila RE AX stiff shaft that came in the R9 460? I did not see any Motore shafts. What would be an upgrade over the Aldila that is easily available?

I personally don't like the Re*Ax too much (even though that's what I'm using at the moment). It launches a bit too high for my swing.

I think that is the beauty of it, as long as they keep with TM drivers, they can bring the shaft with them.

JB do we know who long this fact will hold? If I buy a Miyazaki shaft for my R9 460 will it work in the R11? If it does then would it work in the R13? Oviously you could pull the shaft if they change the adapter I'm just more curious.

JB do we know who long this fact will hold? If I buy a Miyazaki shaft for my R9 460 will it work in the R11? If it does then would it work in the R13? Oviously you could pull the shaft if they change the adapter I'm just more curious.

It will work in the R11. I have no idea if it will work beyond that though.

Back