#TheKing Is Coming - 2015 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is great to hear and yes.... #imwithchad

Nice to see this is back. I'd be with #. I'd bring some wisdom with my age. He doesn't seem to be getting a lot of support.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

You all better hook up your plow to a good pulling mule to get in this thang! It's more fun than a sow in a watermelon eating contest :pig: :bananadance:. Seriously this was such a fun thing to be a part of and it made this old boys golfing career complete. I loved my Capt Hashtag Chad and I even enjoyed the other Captain errrrr what's his name,

Spoiler
Captain Harry I got lucky last time Arnett :D

My :love: is with my captain = #ImWithChad :bomb:

I am sticking with #Chad again this year, Harry has had enough fun and is going down this year.

#TheKing heading for the left coast? This is going to be another special event.

Whoa! #HarryForTheRepeatWin I want in again! !!

Wow! West Coast! If I plan on going, I need to prepare by seeing more episodes of "The Californian" from SNL!

West coast,the King crown me now

Awesome to hear about the switching of the coasts! Can't wait to hear more about #TheKing.

As for Harry vs. Chad...I'll let ya know in two weeks.

Bringing this to the West Coast is so awesome!

This has got to be one of the funniest events to follow in 2015!

Go hairdogs! #imwithchad

Sounds awesome...#IamWithWhichEverTeamICanGetOn

Love to see this coming back!

Really love to hear the West Coast will be the host of #TheKing this year !!
Can't wait to hear more.

Glad to see The Kind will be back in 2015.

Taking one for the team...

#ImWithHarry

#ImWithChad

no doubt about it

In my mind, after finishing this post, JB stood up and dropped his wireless mouse on the floor while walking away from his desk.

I don't have an allegiance to Chad or Harry yet, so I'll just ho myself out to whichever one wants to win!

Holey Carp! Love the Callaway dudes. Love the West Coast attention.

This is such a GOOD IDEA.

Love to see this one is back and will be on the west coast!

I can only imagine the venue and it's awesomeness will be shadowed by the great time everyone has

#TheKingIsComing

This is going to be a must. I had one more memorable rounds of 2014 against Darthfins and Harry. The mood was pretty serious but I think we all had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back