#OutingApproved - What It Means

Outing Approved .... It may be shown on the front of a tee shirt by some. But it's about having the right outlook, attitude, passion to make THP a better place for each other IMO. That's something that has a greater impact than can be done with a golf club. Get in an event and you will see first hand.

What Kevin said. You will not meet a better group of people. Be yourself, play your game. You will NOT be judged and you WILL make some great friends.

JM

Outing Approved .... It may be shown on the front of a tee shirt by some. But it's about having the right outlook, attitude, passion to make THP a better place for each other IMO. That's something that has a greater impact than can be done with a golf club. Get in an event and you will see first hand.

Kevin just gets it. Well said buddy.

THP will be kicking off the entire #OutingApproved campaign this coming year. While we know so many had some fun with it in 2014 as a preview, this coming year it will be amping up a notch. Going to be a ton of fun at each event.

Was definitely fun with a little added pressure onto that first tee shot at a few events I was at.

Not that more pressure is needed for those first shots!!

THP will be kicking off the entire #OutingApproved campaign this coming year. While we know so many had some fun with it in 2014 as a preview, this coming year it will be amping up a notch. Going to be a ton of fun at each event.

Wait, I have to be re-outingapproved?

LOL, sounds like a lot of fun. The tee shirt #OutingApproved campaign was a blast and everyone really seemed to enjoy it. I know that did add a boost to each event I attended last year.

i need another shirt!

Can't wait to see the changes for 2015!

Looking forward to become #OutingApproved in 2015. Can't wait to see the next installment.

Ready to Renew for 2015. So many cool things being announced.

JM

Just waiting to see more locations and details , then try and get a spot on the winning team.

Loved this little added twist to THP Events in 2014. I'm sure Josh has come up with a little refinement that will make it even more fun and coveted by all who attend an event.

Wait, I have to be re-outingapproved?

LOL, sounds like a lot of fun. The tee shirt #OutingApproved campaign was a blast and everyone really seemed to enjoy it. I know that did add a boost to each event I attended last year.

Hey buddy if you win two in 2015 and care to share one, I promise not to leave it in the room like last time .:embarrassed:

After 3 official events and still not being #outingapproved, this is a top priority in 2015. #1sttee7iron.

hoping to be #outingapproved in 2015

The #outingapproved campaign of 2014 was fun to participate in and with 2015's campaign coming with a twist I can't wait to participate.

I can't wait to try and earn one in 2015!

Same here! Working hard on improving my game this winter, with the intent of playing some serious golf at THP events in 2015!

I hope to witness this or at least get a round in with you!

Troy its view only.

I'll have to get to a computer to do it but I was at OC need to repeat in 2014

What do you think?
Should we do some #OutingApproved at Mission Inn next weekend?

Back