2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

Go get 'em today, guys! Bring home the belt!

Today is going to be a great day with the culmination of hard work, an amazing trip and time spent with family. I don't use that word lightly but it I truly feel like I am surrounded by family.

I am looking forward to spending the day with Heez, Hashtag and my match with Dave Neville.

Cannot wait to get this day going! Thank you for your amazing support throughout. Like others have said, it has truly made a difference.

I have used a saying that luck is when preparation meets opportunity. Well 10 TBDs have been preparing for months and today is the opportunity.

I want the belt!!!

Today is going to be a great day with the culmination of hard work, an amazing trip and time spent with family. I don't use that word lightly but it I truly feel like I am surrounded by family.

I am looking forward to spending the day with Heez, Hashtag and my match with Dave Neville.

Cannot wait to get this day going! Thank you for your amazing support throughout. Like others have said, it has truly made a difference.

I have used a saying that luck is when preparation meets opportunity. Well 10 TBDs have been preparing for months and today is the opportunity.

I want the belt!!!

#FearTheDome GET IT DONE!!

I want the belt!!!
Go get em dude! I know how hard you've been working! It all comes down to today!

TBD FTW today! Go get 'em boys!!!

Finish it today guys! Kick some ass.

Play well today gents!! We are all cheering you on.

Most importantly though, have a blast. This is a day none of you will ever forget regardless of the outcome.

Today #cookie brings home the belt!

Let's bring home that belt boys.

Just know that every freaking member of this site (besides those losers from the ZC) is right there with you every shot you hit!!!!

Good luck today TBD. You got this.

Since we arent necessarily getting hole by hole updates Im not so sure we need to see where guys are stroking

I am so happy for CJ. He puts his heart and soul into THP and is impossible not to root for.

Love seeing you guys all fired up to get this final match going, and we're just as eager to start following along. Give them hell, TBD!

What do you do when it's time to get serious and send a message of "I mean business"?

You go black on black which is very similar to how the #zoocrew will feel beaten black and blue today when we get through with them!

f4fc7ac81b65a4377291dcd2f770d128.jpg

2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

#TeamBasementDwellers let's sink this ship for one day & help them pick up the pieces later.

9ad61189bfdb4316c503c3e7bf79ee2e.jpg

Then you can relax and be like

4e2541033a63657f66390818250b7219.jpg

The men in black. Nice!

#TBD good luck today fellas!!! Hope everyone plays their best today, enjoys the experience,and brings home the belt!!! We are all behind you cheering you on to victory!!
Can't say this enough..THANK YOU!! wardy,441,dev, you guys have been amazing!!
Also a special thanks to our hosts!!!

ZooCrew be afraid...
453673941f7445fe45b1072680008276.jpg

Be very afraid.
A bunch of guys who live in their moms basements are coming for you!

Looking good #cookie. Wearing a black #grandaddy shirt today as well.

What do you do when it's time to get serious and send a message of "I mean business"?

You go black on black which is very similar to how the #zoocrew will feel beaten black and blue today when we get through with them!

Lookin good as always Cookie. Now take it to em!

Black clothes...white shoes....Oreo...Cookie....I get it!

Looking good Cookie! Now ya'll go out there and cook some arse!!! Gird up them loins and put a whupping on the zoo crewers ajax won't take off :deadhorse:.......

Channelling your inner Gary Player! Love it!!

Game faces are on! Go get em' boys!

Back