Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

You needed some Boar's head buffalo chicken deliciousness on top.

Boars head buffalo chicken is very good. Their Cajun turkey is very good and has a very nice kick to it

Boars head buffalo chicken is very good. Their Cajun turkey is very good and has a very nice kick to it

Listen here, ya turkey....

Actually, for some reason, I always move towards the chicken offerings for lunch. Cajun turkey sounds good.

For breakfast I had eggbeaters with ketchup, Turkey bacon and a slice of yellow american on rye. Contemplating lunch as I type...

Listen here, ya turkey....

Actually, for some reason, I always move towards the chicken offerings for lunch. Cajun turkey sounds good.

I'm 50/50 on turkey vs chicken since both are really good.The deciding factor often comes on if one is on sale vs the other. I'll say though as the cooler temperatures come, any type of spice in a cracked or chapped lip is a little uncomfortable.

Banana bread for breakfast, Nothing for lunch.

Deep fried shrimp and onion rings.

2333c1dd9d6f9543e88171676a7c7963.jpg

Cuban sandwich with Chipotle mayo in place of mustard. Really good! !

Homemade roast beef hash and eggs.

1310eb6d5bb22a0616fc0189f8735293.jpg

Subway

McDonald's. Two McChickens, a McDouble with grilled onions, large fry and water.

Sausage and goat cheese omelet

58c909c5d4fa175ffdd2be2bbb732f7d.jpg

I have a much younger and much skinnier wife.

Well played sir

I am eating oatmeal.. not the best, but so easy to make at work

Omelet with goat cheese. Fantastic.

Ordered a bagel with egg white and cheese and just ketchup. Received a regular egg on bagel with salt and pepper and no ketchup.

In A Tub. Two taco burgers, a beef and cheese taco and tater tots.

Steak burrito from Chipotle.

Snickers bar and a Coke Zero. Breakfast of champions. I'll be asleep at my desk by 11am.

Had some oatmeal and black coffee.

Back