Cobra & PUMA Taking On Love Is In The Air In 2015

I got Terra Puma'd out for xmas. Hopefully she likes golf and we get into this shindig! I'm excited about this one since I finally have someone who can deal with my idiosyncrasies.

And husbands/boyfriends/partners...
Work on your golf game.
Beating team CPG might just be worth it. :D

Paging G-Rex...Please pick up the nearest courtesy phone. MikeDean441 needs some putting help.

She was a 1 putt machine, definitely didnt leave any short.

Sadly it took me a few to get to the green.

I think it was the vommiting I had to do after watching TroyFL use hybo greenside 3 of the first 4 holes and all to gimmee range.

And husbands/boyfriends/partners...
Work on your golf game.
Beating team CPG might just be worth it. :D

Paging G-Rex...Please pick up the nearest courtesy phone. MikeDean441 needs some putting help.

This sounds like a pleasant twist, good game or not I will have a blast again

Time to resume planting the seeds with my wife about this event. She loves the rock star status so that may be all it takes!

I think it was the vommiting I had to do after watching TroyFL use hybo greenside 3 of the first 4 holes and all to gimmee range.

Hybrid greenside. What does he think he is...The anti-chutter?

This sounds like a pleasant twist, good game or not I will have a blast again

Brother you have no idea. This one is going to be special.

Basically just about everything we discussed with CPG while at their HQ is happening.
This event is going to be simply incredible.
I'm thanking this post even though I don't know what it means because ... well, when you say you're going to deliver, you do!

Can't wait to hear more about this event. Would love to be able to bring my wife along for once.

Need to get the wife excited about this one.

I have my cross-hair on this event.

I played some of the worst golf of the year that round on Sunday, but we still had a blast the entire time (OK, there was stretch of holes where I would have preferred wrestling with an alligator to swinging the club again, but it passed). We want back in this so very badly.

I can tell everybody this info right now.

This will be open to 20 couples
It will not be increased from there (not possible)
Signup will take place either right before the end of the year or right after.
As with all THP Events, 2015 Albatross Club Membership will be necessary at signup.

The wife would love a trip to the west coast and especially one that's not entirely about me.

Looking forward to the deets.

As with all THP Events, 2015 Albatross Club Membership will be necessary at signup.

bada bing, bada BOOM

The wife would love a trip to the west coast and especially one that's not entirely about me.

Looking forward to the deets.

Except this event isnt on West Coast

My wife asks me about this event every time I am on THP. She is so excited and keeps asking if she needs golf clubs or anything like that. This is the most excited I've seen her about golf and would love to be in this one.

Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Puma Golf will take place in May 2015...

Here is a teaser.

Gaylord-Palms-Resort_Full_8826.jpg

For cookie

I mentioned this event to my wife, and she seemed receptive to it! Hoping we can get in!

Need to chutt with the hybrid. Works like a charm

EDIT: LMAO, I quoted the above only reading the bold.

Just the little details leaking out is making me smile. This event may be my #1 for the year since it gives the wife yet another opportunity to see how awesome THP can be. Her getting pampered a little never hurts things either.

I hope we are one of the 20 as the "test" event was special so when you all say this one will even be more special I want to experience it.

For cookie

That hotel is just amazing and we never seen the rooms.

I hope we are one of the 20 as the "test" event was special so when you all say this one will even be more special I want to experience it.

That hotel is just amazing and we never seen the rooms.

I can confirm the rooms are "in line" with the quality of the atrium.

This event is going to be epic. Probably the most important event for my marriage to attend this year.

This event is going to be epic. Probably the most important event for my marriage to attend this year.

I dont know buddy, I know your wife and I can say this is NOT the event that THP raids Disney...

Did I say that out loud?

Ruh roh

I dont know buddy, I know your wife and I can say this is NOT the event that THP raids Disney...

Did I say that out loud?

Oh crap. OK, this is ONE of the two events to save my marriage.

Maybe save is too strong.

Back