The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must've missed the wink.

Twas a joke.....and I don't know enough about the NFL to make such a claim.

I'm just a cheerleader that watches and roots for through good and bad. Nothing more or less!

I have seen the outfit...haha.
Best kind of fan brother. Enjoy it.

I have seen the outfit...haha.
Best kind of fan brother. Enjoy it.

LOL.....yeah....um.....about that. I just wore the sexy blouse. Where's that TNT person?

:call-me:

LOL.....yeah....um.....about that. I just wore the sexy blouse. Where's that TNT person?

:call-me:

I remember that guy. Nice guy. Was in some rather big THP events.

I can't believe philly is going to lose this

Wow....the Eagles have looked horrible these past 3 weeks. It would take a miracle for them to make the playoffs if they don't win this game.

Wow....the Eagles have looked horrible these past 3 weeks. It would take a miracle for them to make the playoffs if they don't win this game.
If they lose and Dallas wins they are out

Until rg3 throws the waffler for a int

Sanchize is bad.

1 more hour till the kickoff niners and chargers. Even though this season has not been anything to be proud about. I see next season as I much better one for the niners.

Sanchize is bad.

Am I missing something? Not watching the game but checked the box score on ESPN and his numbers are really good (32/42-337, 2TD-0Int).

Am I missing something? Not watching the game but checked the box score on ESPN and his numbers are really good (32/42-337, 2TD-0Int).

He makes weak decisions. Stats are meaningless. Just like the last drive. Right down to the 10 and then cant finish the drive. Instead missed 2 open WRs on a pick play and dumped it off and even threw the dump off behind the guy. He is a very poor decision maker.

Hence their record since taking over.

What network is the game on?

Ugh...He just Sanchized.

He makes weak decisions. Stats are meaningless. Just like the last drive. Right down to the 10 and then cant finish the drive. Instead missed 2 open WRs on a pick play and dumped it off and even threw the dump off behind the guy. He is a very poor decision maker.

Hence their record since taking over.

I see what you're saying. I will say stats aren't meaningless but they can sometimes be deceiving.

Thank you Washington!!

Well, at least there won't be any debate next year about starting QB, even if they resign Sanchez. He's been bad. Of course, the kicker missed two short FGs too. At least the suffering is over. Eagles weren't doing anything with Sanchez in the playoffs anyways.

I see what you're saying. I will say stats aren't meaningless but they can sometimes be deceiving.

They are completely meaningless. The only stat that matters is wins and losses. A team can dominate 20 to 20 (and it happens every week). Fantasy Football age of NFL fans have brought it to the forefront. A guy can have 2000 yards rushing and without winning it doesnt matter.

Teams behind have more passing yards.
Teams in front will not allow a lot of rushing yards.
Every stat is maniputable and mean absolutely nothing and Sanchez absolutely showed that tonight.

Yeesh, that's a big one for Dallas there.

They are completely meaningless. The only stat that matters is wins and losses. A team can dominate 20 to 20 (and it happens every week). Fantasy Football age of NFL fans have brought it to the forefront. A guy can have 2000 yards rushing and without winning it doesnt matter.

Teams behind have more passing yards.
Teams in front will not allow a lot of rushing yards.
Every stat is maniputable and mean absolutely nothing and Sanchez absolutely showed that tonight.

So the numbers that Manning, Rodgers, Luck, etc.. put up regularly have nothing to do with their team's wins. If Parkey makes those field goals and the Eagles win does that change the fact that an individual had a good or bad game? If a guy rushes for 2000 yards, he probably had a lot of good games. Wins are what matters but I didn't think that's what we were talking about. Like you said, Sanchez makes enough poor decisions that it ruins anything he does well all too often.

Stats are it...:bulgy-eyes:
Backing out again as I should have learned my lesson the last time.

I love it when Rivers struggles.

Where has this Niners team been the last month. Heck of a first quarter.

Thank you Washington.

Sincerely,

Da Boys
I can't hate football until at least next week.

That being said, Cowboys wouldn't have to sweat it if they hadn't gotten beat up by the Redskins a couple months ago.

Looking forward to a fun close to the season. Griffin actually looked...competent. Hopefully he stays healthy and spends a full year with good wheels. I feel like the only thing he's missing mechanically is a truly laser-like throw that I think most mobile QB's need to be really find success, and I chalk a lot of that up to having some beat up knees and ankles. If he can get to being able to really chuck darts, and the o-line continues to improve, I think the Redskins might do better next year. Hopefully we keep the same coach, hopefully RGIII comes back (and I didn't think I'd ever say that!) and hopefully they can work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back