Never thought about doing this in the basement, but you guys just sparked some ideas.

This one is getting ordered tonight. Love the smaller sizes so I can fit a few more things. This one is 11x17

il_570xN.570226183_n6w2.jpg

You can't go wrong with anything that has "The Dude" written on it :)

Nerfny bought me this one a while ago. It was framed and hanging up in the house until I recently got told it's time to grow up.

images

In college I had this on the wall too.

Strange Brew
A70-7098

Nerfny bought me this one a while ago. It was framed and hanging up in the house until I recently got told it's time to grow up.

images

In college I had this on the wall too.

Strange Brew
A70-7098

Yeah, GG gave me the theater. So I can decorate that with them, because they fit the theme.

It doesnt fit the room but this made me laugh.

il_570xN.389047748_eizm.jpg

Movie Posters

fc38cfb16bbf302170f2636ff6f0aa72.jpg

These aren't posters, but this guy made a series of paintings based on TBL. I think this one is pretty sweet. What does it mean? Nothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ulis a nihilist he doesn't care about anything .

Oh that must be exhausting .

Haha.

Edit: I just noticed that looks like a beer bottle where in The movie it was a bottle of jack. God I have watched that too many times.

This one is getting ordered tonight. Love the smaller sizes so I can fit a few more things. This one is 11x17

This one just got ordered along with the Boogie Nights one above.

Rocky_poster_%28British%29.jpg

Love the original Rocky posters. This one is probably my favorite with the "His whole life was a million-to-one shot" tag line. And I've jogged up those stairs at the Philly Museum of Art :D

Probably impossible but if you could a poster for the fake movie that the Iranian hostage removal team used (don't think it was actually Argo). Would be awesome now that the info is declassified.

The caption on that post er should read: "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!" :)

I have liked his rat pack stuff for a while.

They had some stuff over in St.Armands circle. I am struggling with a golf theme vs rat pack era theme for a theatre /man cave.

They had some stuff over in St.Armands circle. I am struggling with a golf theme vs rat pack era theme for a theatre /man cave.

Tough call. St Armands is usually a great place during the art shows too.

il_570xN.665035719_12py.jpg

I love this one. Makes me laugh every time.

Maybe we need to get one that says you hate us 'cause you ain't us. ; )

Not sure I have ever loved you more.

Im going to run out of wall space, because I want all 4 of these. But only do 1 per movie, so have to decide on which Pulp Fiction I go with.

il_570xN.682531643_5woc.jpg

il_570xN.459047683_5799.jpg

il_570xN.456708055_4vhk.jpg

il_570xN.271507329.jpg

Number 1 would be my choice.

Close second on 2.

No chance on 3 & 4.

I like #1 and even though I dig #2, I like the other pulp poster you posted better.

I love this one. Makes me laugh every time.

Maybe we need to get one that says you hate us 'cause you ain't us. ; )
I showed the San Diego one to my wife and she laughed really hard. That thing is awesome.

Not doing a lot with TV Shows in this room, but picked out a couple that have to go up.

il_570xN.691351479_3zhw.jpg

il_570xN.490931385_bg32.jpg

il_570xN.616222985_mymw.jpg

The San Diego poster is amazing.

Back