2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Hopefully I can meet O'Carroll at this event.

That would be cool.
I will never forget meeting you for the first time. You got out of the van and offered me Muddy Buddies... Haha

Very nice. Thei type of entry got me into my first THP event hopefully it works for this one too

Marked the calendar and scrounging up all the rabbit feet I can!

Oh boy! Calendar will be set!! Need to get on the horn for Maddog so he's ready!

Will definitely be trying for this event. Time on both sign up days is blocked.

Alarm set for each day! I'm excited to get 2015 started.

Ready for the 4th and 5th of Feb. maybe I'll make it in on first day and not have to worry about the 2nd.

Calendar updated & can't wait for the sign ups.

thp golf event in pittsburg, now got to check my fav baseball team schedule, thp golf and the pirates, what a great weekend it would be!!!!!!!

Well looks like this will be the first event I try to get in for 2015. Would be awesome to have this as my first official THP event. Good luck to everyone!

Really hoping I can get in on this. Now I need February to arrive.

Calendar set!

A looooooot of people are interested in this event, I hope I am quick on the trigger when it comes to sign up time.

A looooooot of people are interested in this event, I hope I am quick on the trigger when it comes to sign up time.

You dont have to be quick to the trigger with this one.
Please see update from yesterday with details on signups.

Announcement (in 1st post too)

Signups will be held Feb 4th and 5th at 2pm EST.
Signup will be open for 1 hour each day.
At that time, THP will start a new thread with this information as well as how to enter. It will involve sending an email into GolferGal and signup will stay open for exactly 1 hour each day. Later each day, THP will randomly select 20 golfers that signed up via email to be a part of this special weekend. Once all 40 spots are taken, there will be a waiting list to be a part of this awesome THP Event.

You must be a 2015 Albatross Club Member to signup for this event. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the amazing Folds of Honor, click here.

bumping...

This one is potentially back on the radar with some changing plans.

Glad to see the signup date announced so we know when to decide by!

Awesome, have both dates marked and I like the changes made to the signups. Should take the "My internet isn't fast enough" excuses out of the equation! :alien:

Calendars have been duly updated. Olde Stonewall in June would be awesome.

Just making sure nobody missed the signup announcement.

Calendar marked this one is an easy drive to attend

Sure hope I can make it into this one!! Would be an incredible first THP event.

My stupid phone won't let me add these dates/times to my calendar! Sure hope that's not a sign of things to come! Well, my smartphone might have a defeatist attitude, but not me! In it to win it!

Back