What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured it wouldn't break the bank so I purchase a Pro Launch Blue shaft for $12.98. I have a driver that has a stiff shaft in and it will be replace with this puppy which is a regular with a softer tip. I needed more height with this particular club and the Blue should help.

I got my Mack Daddy 2 U grind 60 degrees today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my buddies started using this about a year ago and I laughed at him about it. Now that the back has started giving me fits I ordered me 5 of these bad boys today.

msZxEqyFRf81DqlDVInMHXg.jpg

One of my buddies started using this about a year ago and I laughed at him about it. Now that the back has started giving me fits I ordered me 5 of these bad boys today.

msZxEqyFRf81DqlDVInMHXg.jpg

I like! Old and tool which doesn't look like a suction cup on the end of ya club. :thumb:

I like! Old and tool which doesn't look like a suction cup on the end of ya club. :thumb:

1 of those 5 I ordered is yours my friend!

That move pains me . I most likely have you guys by a few, had to laugh a little when this caused me to wonder whether this accessory will be needed at some point. No need for this device yet, thats the good news.

SeeMore mFGP. I never should have given mine away, but I will have one back in the bag for good soon.

While texting with Hawk about iron shafts, I put-in a "repair" with Callaway to replace my DG S300s in my Apex with PXi 6.5! Ha! Same shaft I was fit with at the Grandaddy. I missed having them in my Apex. Less than $30/club too!

Sent in my final payment for Bridgestone U. I'm really looking forward to the knowledge that will be shared.

Totally different balls IMO. Congrats on the purchase. Though.

I bought a Rogue shaft for my 3 wood and then bought a covert 3w for $60 because I like red.

I don't disagree at all, but I haven't played the Chrome Soft yet. I'm hoping they work with my game, but I wanted golf balls and couldn't pass up the deal on the SS!

I don't disagree at all, but I haven't played the Chrome Soft yet. I'm hoping they work with my game, but I wanted golf balls and couldn't pass up the deal on the SS!

I know exactly what you mean. I bought two dozen RZN Red because they were buy 1 get 1 free.

I was looking at my golf shoes, having just ordered new spikes for next season, and figured it's time for another pair. And I decided it's time to try the spikeless variety, so I ordered a pair of True Linkswear shoes, which I've heard good things about. While I was at it...

...I also ordered more golf pants (long, not shorts) and some gloves. And that's the end of my golf purchases for 2014....

Got a Adams Idea 4H for basically nothing. Thought the irons were incredibly ugly but I love the looks of the hybrid at address.

Couple of SC putter covers...that I really don't need.

Reminder to self....NEVER log onto eBay after a few adult beverages.

Just picked up a clicgear 3.5+ off ebay for $178 shipped. I've been wanting one of these for a long time - hope it works well in the snow lol!

Got myself a new callaway big bertha V-Series driver in 10.5 with the stiff Mitsubishi rayon shaft. Looking forward to gaming it for the first time tomorrow.

Got myself a new callaway big bertha V-Series driver in 10.5 with the stiff Mitsubishi rayon shaft. Looking forward to gaming it for the first time tomorrow.

Enjoy it! Prepare for LAUNCH.

Just picked up a clicgear 3.5+ off ebay for $178 shipped. I've been wanting one of these for a long time - hope it works well in the snow lol!
Nice work dude

I think I just traded for some Veylix Aplina graphite iron shafts. :banghead:

Got a killer deal on some UTx wraps to throw on the woods for next year. 3 blue and 3 black. Utx on everything next year will happen.

I think I just traded for some Veylix Aplina graphite iron shafts. :banghead:
The fact I know next to nothing about these shafts really intrigues me

Now that I have made my ponder of srixon u45 (20 and 23) and srixon z745 into reality, I am paint what graphite shafts shall go into them. Before I even receive them and take one swing. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back