The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon Kirk....What a douchebag thing to say.
"FSU Quit".

I would bet him my company, that he would never say that about OSU. What a sh!tty thing to say about young kids.
Despise that as well, seen it before.

No reason to say statements like that about a group of amateurs getting beat badly.

Well its been 75 minutes and there's been 20 minutes played

It's a .....punt

Anyone know what the actual line and over/under was for this one?

"FSU Quit".

I would bet him my company, that he would never say that about OSU. What a sh!tty thing to say about young kids.
Agree. They can realize what's inevitable, but aren't quitting like pros

Well their fb looking rb has HUGE holes to run through at the line...not really rhe secondary there

True, but then who is there to keep the run contained to 5-8 and not 16-18?

Would love nothing more than to see FSU and Bama fall on the same night. Go Buckeyes!

"FSU Quit".

Oh he would most certainly say that about tOSU and with a smile on his face. He's an ESPN goon now and will bash tOSU at any chance and praise the almighty sec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So tell me about this Braxton Miller guy...

Great execution by the Oregon Ducks tonight. They outplayed them at just about every level.
Good luck next round.

Winston may turn out to be the better NFL quarterback lopsided loss not due to his performance

It's a shame Barrett went down I think tOSU could keep up with this Oregon team.

I have been drinking though.

Winston may turn out to be the better NFL quarterback lopsided loss not due to his performance

I haven't watched him much but "appears" (small sample size) to have a few "it" qualities: coachable, passionate, and a good teammate.

Great execution by the Oregon Ducks tonight. They outplayed them at just about every level.
Good luck next round.
But according to Twitter, Jameis is overrated and it's his fault.

I haven't watched any of Ohio State this year. What am I going to see in the next game? Is this basically the same Urban offense that I saw at Florida and Utah?

No doubt it wasn't on him.

Score doesn't tell the whole story. No doubt Oregon was the better team, but not to the extent the score indicated.

Wow can't even shake hands...stay classy

Stay classy and head straight for the locker room after getting beat down Noles....

The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

I haven't watched any of Ohio State this year. What am I going to see in the next game? Is this basically the same Urban offense that I saw at Florida and Utah?

No. We're down to our third string immobile qb.

Had Barrett still been healthy yes.

Tons of playmakers on this team though.

However this dude is huge and has a cannon for an arm.

When does the majority of the losing team stay on the field after losing a bowl game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back