That weekend looks good for me since nothing is planned yet. The only thing that could change it right now is if the left knee just totally craps out before then.

That will be the first weekend of summer semester so I doubt I could stay the weekend. Something tells me it would be pretty hard to do a lot of grad work at a Gethering. :) Unless anyone else is an expert in International Risk Management and Insurance Accounting and Finance. In that case...

I am in, missed the last one not this one unless I happen to luck into a THP event then all bets are off!

I would love to join ya'll that weekend if you dont mind

Hopefully it tore up the rough on the right side of the first hole and they will have to replace it with fairway.
Not only was I 2-2 losing balls in that ISH on 1, I was 2-2 on whatever hole comes back adjacent to that hole…

ATTENTION:

There is now only ONE full weekend available in the Pre-Memorial Day calendar at Kinderlou.

Take it or leave it - May 16 and 17. I asked her to hold it at least until we can get some input by the end of the week.

I'll check on this ASAP.

I would love to join ya'll that weekend if you dont mind

Consider yourself in bruther! Shaney can golf the hell out of his ball so he can be my partner any ole day :bomb:

Not only was I 2-2 losing balls in that ISH on 1, I was 2-2 on whatever hole comes back adjacent to that hole…

I'll check on this ASAP.

Make it happen!

Pete has to come back! He owes me a doughnut :D:hungry:

He committed to 2 boxes this times. Told him he needs to make it 4 if we are in for a 2 night stay!

Me too, I still cant believe that he visited us that first night and we forgot to ask about the doughnuts! Two crazy old coots IYAM.

Me too, I still cant believe that he visited us that first night and we forgot to ask about the doughnuts! Two crazy old coots IYAM.

It's because our bed time is 8:30 p.m. and him and his hooligans kept us up until midnight :alien:

Best thing IMO about 5/16 - 5/17 is no worries about cold! :snowman:

Best thing IMO about 5/16 - 5/17 is no worries about cold! :snowman:

And hopefully no more 40mph wind gusts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still cant believe he visited us that night and didn't bring us any doughnuts!

Yeah. Pete needs to come. I haven't teed it up with him since Louisiana last year. We were going to be paired together in the Morgan Cup and he went and broke is hand. I think he's dodging me.

Rough count, ALREADY, we have 13 pretty solid yes votes and 1/2 dozen maybes. WOW!

Count me in and maybe KellyBo
MAYBE??!? Maybe?

I'll have to wait and see...

We are pregnant and due June 16th.... High Risk so I might not be able to get away...... Or It might be my last getaway!!!
Push for 'last chance'. Make sad faces. Promise her a spa day a month or two post delivery. Anything!

Or just put your foot down, say you're the man of the house and do what you want. Don't tell her I said that, though.

Just to wet a few whistles...

0fe87eeeede947cc24c400b4349b38c3.jpg

I'm down. Only thing that could change it is the baby.

Sent from me probably driving down the road. To busy to stop and read the roses.

Any dates settled for this one yet? Spring will be here before long and grass will be turning green. :golf2:

5/16, 5/17 was the last I saw. Thinking it may be time to lock 'em up before it is too late.

5/16, 5/17 was the last I saw. Thinking it may be time to lock 'em up before it is too late.

I like those dates as the weather will be nice and warm and hopefully no 90 mph wind gusts :bulgy-eyes:

Back