Baby name help from THP'ers

Good lookin boy there! Congratulations! :banana:

Congrats on the new addition to your family. God bless.

Tap tap taparoo

Congrats and thats really cool sharing the photos with everyone right as he's born...Good looking boy

Congrats. Hope yours sleeps at night better than mine does! :bulgy-eyes::dazed::sleepy:

Yes I skimmed sorry. But there are a lot of pages.

7...you know, after Mickey Mantle...JK...but what about Mantle.

What is this Seinfeld??? LOL Maybe they should go with Soda... LOL

Boy Name: Austin
Girl Name: Samantha

Guess I'm late to the party. Congrats on your new addition. Get Evan some clubs immediately... LOL

if I have kids, and it's boy(s), the first boy will be named Timothy (After my dad), 2nd would be Edward (After a great family friend, my middle name is that), and 3rd would be Eli (just because it sounds bad-ass)

Holy thread revival, Batman. This kid is probably in college by now and hopefully has a name.

But........if not, I would go with Jeff. It's awesome.

Holy thread revival, Batman. This kid is probably in college by now and hopefully has a name.

But........if not, I would go with Jeff. It's awesome.

made me think of one of my favorite songs.. haha, thanks Jeff.

If I had kids....
Boy Name:parker
Girl Name:Brooklyn

Fedor Wolfgang.

That's what my father wanted to name me. Instead I got stuck with Jarrod Ethan. So lame.

Fedor Wolfgang.

That's what my father wanted to name me. Instead I got stuck with Jarrod Ethan. So lame.

My twin nephews are Jarrod & Ethan. lol My wife is pregnant,don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, but we find out Jan. 12th....I think. If it's a boy (praying like an MFer...I have 2 girls) we're going with Isaac Michael. If it's a girl we're leaning toward Natalie Grace. My wife had my MIL convinced, that if it was a boy, we were going to name him Turbo Stryker.....she was pissed and we got a lot of laughs.

hmmmmm... not a single suggestion of Barack.....:whew:

Why not Bump an old thread? With the wife an I expecting our second, she's already throwing baby names at me. Now if the Chinese calender is correct (which it was for our son), this one will be a girl.

So Thp, What girls names do you like?

I like Aubrey Madison

Olivia. ..erica...julia...im a bit biased though

Justice. That way, he or she can always be able to say, "justice has been served" when at any restaurant. Even at birth, "Justice has been delivered today" and then everyone can laugh.

I don't get to make very many decisions :/

For a real name, I've always liked Grace. Just a pretty name for a girl.

I have always liked Meghan or Emily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kasey or Kaitlin.

As much as I like those, I would encourage any parent to think about the spelling. I work with a young woman named Ashlee. People are always addressing their email or referring to her as Ashley.

It drives her crazy and she half joking (I think) cusses her parents regularly because of it.

Just my unsolicited :02

Marie is a name that means a lot to me but also one I've always really liked.

A long time ago I briefly dated a girl named Ashlie... she always got miffed when others spelled it Ashley

Kasey or Kaitlin.

As much as I like those, I would encourage any parent to think about the spelling. I work with a young woman named Ashlee. People are always addressing their email or referring to her as Ashley.

It drives her crazy and she half joking (I think) cusses her parents regularly because of it.

Just my unsolicited :02

We've just named our daughter Poppy. I love the name. Being English, it has quite a powerful meaning, she was born in California, which is the state flower, plus it's a freakin cool name (although obviously I am completely biased LOL).

Back