The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is an awful port. Also, the ground seems to keep moving even though I'm not. I swear I didn't have anything to drink this morning..

Miami is an awful port. Also, the ground seems to keep moving even though I'm not. I swear I didn't have anything to drink this morning..

When we got back from a 10 day Alaskan cruise I felt the same way. I was driving home & kept asking my wife if I was the only one who felt the highway moving up and down like a wave. It was weird bc I never got sick on the boat or even felt the motion.

When we got back from a 10 day Alaskan cruise I felt the same way. I was driving home & kept asking my wife if I was the only one who felt the highway moving up and down like a wave. It was weird bc I never got sick on the boat or even felt the motion.

I didn't feel sick on the boat at any point, but felt it when we'd hit rougher water as I'd usually fall over a little. Definitely a little woozy right now though, and this sucks.

My first cruise I was the same way. On the ship I felt the motion but never felt sick and didn't think it was that bad. After getting back I felt like I was swaying back and forth for a little over a week. I would sit in the chair so I knew for a fact that I wasn't moving and would keep telling myself I am not moving. Second cruise I didn't get that at all but I felt the tossing was worse while on the ship than the first cruise and everyone that was on both said no way, it was much worse on the first one. Just odd how different it is from one person to the next.

Was the same way. Felt like that commerical where the guy is walking tilted compared to everyone else (can't remember the product). Took a few days.

I really need to update my resume and apply for a position in the department.

I'm not sure I want it though for any other reason than the money as it may hamper other possible promotions that I'm not even sure I want.

I'm really struggling with what I want out of my career at the moment besides to retire.

Someone just said to me today.
That campaign that says Mi Sh!ts happen from Taylormade is funny. (he cleary meant mishits)
I wonder why they dont include that on their metal woods.

Someone just said to me today.
That campaign that says Mi Sh!ts happen from Taylormade is funny. (he cleary meant mishits)
I wonder why they dont include that on their metal woods.

I was amused from the time that campaign started that they made sure to use the hyphen everywhere, even the URL.

I really need to update my resume and apply for a position in the department.

I'm not sure I want it though for any other reason than the money as it may hamper other possible promotions that I'm not even sure I want.

I'm really struggling with what I want out of my career at the moment besides to retire.

I have rewritten my resume and submitted it along with all other necessary documents now to see what happens, I doubt i even make it to the interviews but we'll see

I have rewritten my resume and submitted it along with all other necessary documents now to see what happens, I doubt i even make it to the interviews but we'll see

Good luck.

GL yo! I need to get on updating my resume.

So I am planning or should I say plotting my trips to CA this year for both events and work related visits. Its so hard to pin point the exact weeks to go because no matter when I choose, someone is out. So its a gamble and one I have been on a winning streak on recently.

Im thinking March, May, August, October and December
Some for events, some for work.

So I am planning or should I say plotting my trips to CA this year for both events and work related visits. Its so hard to pin point the exact weeks to go because no matter when I choose, someone is out. So its a gamble and one I have been on a winning streak on recently.

Im thinking March, May, August, October and December
Some for events, some for work.
Planning or Plotting for trips to CA is always a nice thing. I know a lot of work and travel go into it, but what a great place and so many great people to meet and get to spend time with. I'm quite envious of all the great one on one's you have access to. But also enjoy very much the way you share it with us via the THP Videos. Hearing information directly from the R&D and Marketing people lay to rest a lot of misinformation.

He's going going back back to cali cali.

Planning or Plotting for trips to CA is always a nice thing. I know a lot of work and travel go into it, but what a great place and so many great people to meet and get to spend time with. I'm quite envious of all the great one on one's you have access to. But also enjoy very much the way you share it with us via the THP Videos. Hearing information directly from the R&D and Marketing people lay to rest a lot of misinformation.

Thanks.
We have a couple of ideas that are videocentric that I think are going to be so much fun for the community here.

Hey, so, guess who just realized after being a member here for TWO YEARS that the THP exclamation point logo is actually a ball landing onto a green?

Maybe my wife's been right all these years and I really am THAT unobservant...

Hey, so, guess who just realized after being a member here for TWO YEARS that the THP exclamation point logo is actually a ball landing onto a green?

It sure is.
It looks freaking great on the new decals too.

HA...Russ...I never realized that either, but see it so clearly now. It's like the Fed Ex logo, with the arrow, you never notice it until you do, then you can't not notice it.

Looking forward to the decals JB. On the drive into work I was thinking of the best place for it :)

It sure is.
It looks freaking great on the new decals too.

That's what made me realize it, looking at the new decals. Those are sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what made me realize it, looking at the new decals. Those are sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say that because of the material, they look 900 times better in person and once on too.
We spent a lot of time finding the best material possible so this would not end up being a "sticker".

May and December are set in stone right?

August would be a good month based on what I see

May and December are set in stone right?

August would be a good month based on what I see

May and December are set in stone.
October may be set in stone too.
I like the idea of March for content because everything is out and things that were discussed last year can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back