2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

This is so going to rock this year! It was a blast to follow last year and can't wait to see who's getting selected for this years KING!

#ImWithChad

Oh here is a little tidbit.
Those that get in (and contests are coming VERY soon) will get their drivers quickly (well before the event). This way they can get comfortable with them and be able to review them for the forum.

This one looks awesome. I'm gunning for a spot to make sure Harry maintains his place on the throne. It's time for PGG to get his majors on.

Those that get in (and contests are coming VERY soon) will get their drivers quickly (well before the event). This way they can get comfortable with them and be able to review them for the forum.

I like tidbits

Well that's a pretty cool twist

That is a really neat twist!

I think that is a nice tidbit. Get dialed in and provide us with feedback! Excellent

Love this touch and can't wait to hear what THP'ers think about this driver.

That is fantastic. Especially the part about contests

That's an awesome new twist.

Calendar free? Check!
Social Media? Check!
Golf in La Costa? Check!
Can get there on Friday May 1? Check Check!!

I am all about this one - almost in my back yard!

Decided, based upon the video - #ImWithChad!! Who lets their boss win?

Oh Chad you silly silly boy. Nobody puts Harry in the corner!

Last edited:
gonna have to figure out if i can do this and still be on top of school work...if i can and get in #ImwithChad

The King is here. Cant' wait for this one. #ImWithChad

:clapp:I cant wait for the sign up on this #ImwithChad

Oh my, if the doctor can get this back right #ImWithChad :thumb:

#ImwithChad... gonna take down the boss like a BOSS!

#ImWithChad and dammit where was the MVP tie-in last year?! Am I right, TUT? Haha. Can't wait for the contests to start for #TheKing. La Costa looks amazing.

It will be beneficial to get the drivers before the event, but if the XR is anywhere near as forgiving as the '14 BB, it will only take those lucky enough to get in this event a few holes to get this bad boy dialed in. I'll never forget making that one adjustment after the 5th hole (after Hashtag's recommendation) and hitting absolute bombs the rest of the weekend.

Oh yeah! Definitely gonna be trying for this one. Gotta get revenge for last year...plus it's a pretty easy flight from here!

I would love for my first THP event to be #TheKing #ImWithChad

Another awesome event! Good luck to everyone who enters! I will be sitting this one out because of the new house :banghead:

Yup, #TheKing is a pretty big deal. Man, I'm not sure I can swing this but its going to be pretty epic. Would be great helping bring the crown home a second time. #ImWithHarry!!

I'm rolling with the redemption... #ImWithChad

California lovin! This is going to be a fantastic event! Man, I wish I could get in.

Definitely going to be more difficult to swing this year ($, travel time, etc) but really hope I can be apart of it.

Great video with Chad to pop this off.

Back