I just really hate I was capped at 16.
Man that is a bummer, but it makes it easier for me with the back problems to just sit out. This is going to fill easily and also very quickly.

Just kidding Bill, we'd kick Troyful out.

****Parental Advisory****
Spoiler

[video=youtube;hHgD-rcp1-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHgD-rcp1-E[/video]

GA/FL gethering

Seriously, I'll sit this one out. Ole Gray deserves a guys' golf trip. Afterall, I'm going to have at least three girls' golf trips this year.

Great deal. Stupid grad school. Next year. Next year.

Not next year, next Fall.

I'll start up a new spreadsheet on Google Drive and put KB at the top....OG as a maybe.

So where is the google doc? How many are we sitting at that are confirmed?

Geez. I said I'll start....not there is. Patience.

Also, I'm ONLY going of what people have said here in the thread, you know, "Heck yeah, I'm down for this, count me in". Nothing more concrete than that.

And 14.

So where is the google doc? How many are we sitting at that are confirmed?
At least 12 from the post I saw yesterday. Not sure if Kelly Bo was included in that number so it may be 13. Looks like it may be a furious race to land the final 3 or 4 spots!

Geez. I said I'll start....not there is. Patience.

Also, I'm ONLY going of what people have said here in the thread, you know, "Heck yeah, I'm down for this, count me in". Nothing more concrete than that.

And 14.

My bad, wasnt trying to be impatient yo.

Frankly we'd probably kick OG out to get you in if we have one too many...

Just kidding Bill, we'd kick Troyful out.

lol yea yea yea.

I'll start up a new spreadsheet on Google Drive and put KB at the top....OG as a maybe.

You're a comedian too! :act-up:

Seriously, I'll sit this one out. Ole Gray deserves a guys' golf trip. Afterall, I'm going to have at least three girls' golf trips this year.

Thanks Babe! I figured you'd give me a boys out trip since you are the big tournament player in the family :bomb:

Wow what an awesome deal we got here!!!! I'm looking forward to :bananadance:

Great deal and I am in it to win it...well, maybe not win it cause that would be a miracle. I am definitely in though.

Amazing deal! Going to be a blast!

Great price !!! Looking forward to it

Don't come up short.

f39itw.jpg

Apparently this pic was taken before our condos were built.

Don't come up short.

f39itw.jpg
I originally thought that was the 4th, but it's the par 3 5th. I stuck that to about 12 feet LIKE A BOSS. Then.....three....putted....

EDIT....wait. Is that the 5th? Before the condos?

I originally thought that was the 4th, but it's the par 3 5th. I stuck that to about 12 feet LIKE A BOSS. Then.....three....putted....

EDIT....wait. Is that the 5th? Before the condos?

The fourth green is the one in the background. Throws you off without the condos back there.

If we have a tailwind next time we play, I may think about trying to clear the creek if we play from the whites. Just for fun, after I hit a 5i lay up for my real tee shot.

The fourth green is the one in the background. Throws you off without the condos back there.
It doesn't even look the same. It's crazy to think there are condos there now.

So.....did TOAD ever get the spreadsheet going? What do the numbers look like?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe there's room for you if you want to commit... Just sayin...

If we have a tailwind next time we play, I may think about trying to clear the creek if we play from the whites. Just for fun, after I hit a 5i lay up for my real tee shot.

I got there in 2 in the Sunday round with an iron. I hit a bad enough tee shot down the right that it trickled all the way down that hill and settled between some giant rocks just before the drop off. Maybe 175 yards out. I shouldn't say I got there. I got pin high and right of the green.

I got there in 2 in the Sunday round with an iron. I hit a bad enough tee shot down the right that it trickled all the way down that hill and settled between some giant rocks just before the drop off. Maybe 175 yards out. I shouldn't say I got there. I got pin high and right of the green.

Erky's strategically placed tee shot on 4:

08551cf794db85f16066bcb2edd15223.jpg
Got it...........

I thought I might see more interest from you after last night. Yeah, so far there's room. And if not, there's air mattresses, sofas, the giant dining room table, etc.

Wow, I've never seen pics of this course before. Hoping to get up with Sox Fan this month and get a round in there.

Wow, I've never seen pics of this course before. Hoping to get up with Sox Fan this month and get a round in there.
It's a great course. A few funky target golf holes, but I really liked it in November. I'd love to play it when it wasn't 40 degrees with a 20 mph wind whipping.

It's a great course. A few funky target golf holes, but I really liked it in November. I'd love to play it when it wasn't 40 degrees with a 20 mph wind whipping.
I would love to play it when the pin on the 6th hole is cut about 20 feet short of the green in the fairway.

Back