The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
you already have nice shiny irons.

yep, now i need new shiny or black wedges to correct gapping and so want a new driver (J715 probably)

Stupid SIM card removed error on my phone. A dozen times a day with this crap. I can be in the middle of doing something and then the message pops up and I have to restart my phone. Started about a month out of warranty and Samsung acts like they've never heard of such a thing.

I was told that my Odyssey Works putter won't ship until the end of February. I preordered it a month ago? How can they not have left handed heads in until a month after RH? It would be different if they would have conveyed this from the beginning, but I am certainly not happy

I was told that my Odyssey Works putter won't ship until the end of February. I preordered it a month ago? How can they not have left handed heads in until a month after RH? It would be different if they would have conveyed this from the beginning, but I am certainly not happy

Sadly thats par for the course with most companies. I confirmed with Nike directly via twitter that LH heads would be available 1/30, same as RH heads.

The price for food/lunch is getting out of hand. Why does a burrito or a sub sandwich cost $8?

The price for food/lunch is getting out of hand. Why does a burrito or a sub sandwich cost $8?

Taco Bell is your friend.

Taco Bell is your friend.

LOL I was just thinking I could have gotten like 4 burrito's and a drink for that at Taco Bell.

Or chinese food from a mall food court. You get 10lbs of food for like 6 bucks. Thats after you make 3 passes for samples

Ordered 4 pizzas today for lunch for the office. Go to pick them up, no order in their system. But I have a confirmation number! "Yes, but we don't have the order".

Crap, take the wife's SUV into get serviced & it needs 4 news tires. Not how I wanted to start the weekend.

Freaking nurse cancelling my daughters 2 month appt 3 days ago for no effing reason and without telling us. Its been booked for a MONTH.

I'm so pissed I can't stand it, I hate incompetence. We needed to get her in and have her reflux checked out along with the 2mo shots.

feeling your pain. gotta put front brakes and 4 tires on my wifes car.

Just had to get a new battery, new headlight, 2 new tires and fuel system service for my sons, ( in college car ) so I feel your pain! At the moment, the good news is I have no car payment... bad news I have 3 vehicles ( mine, wife and son's ) all over 210,000 miles and 2 of them ( wife and son's ) 10 or more years old. Getting the wife a new one in the spring - she has had a 2002 Dodge Minivan for long enough - it has been good to her though!

Just had to get a new battery, new headlight, 2 new tires and fuel system service for my sons, ( in college car ) so I feel your pain! At the moment, the good news is I have no car payment... bad news I have 3 vehicles ( mine, wife and son's ) all over 210,000 miles and 2 of them ( wife and son's ) 10 or more years old. Getting the wife a new one in the spring - she has had a 2002 Dodge Minivan for long enough - it has been good to her though!

sounds like a car payment or two on the way. fortunately i should be good for a little while after these two items for my wifes car. for mine i should be good on major stuff for awhile with the jeep that is a year old and only 15k on it...thank goodness i don't drive to work every day.

I may have bitten off more then I can chew this week. My regular job of 45 hours average a week. Asked the event job for some shifts, and before I know it boom 5 shifts. That is 85 hours! I have the ability to say no and take the event job shifts but I asked for it I guess. This week the pillow will be my best friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have bitten off more then I can chew this week. My regular job of 45 hours average a week. Asked the event job for some shifts, and before I know it boom 5 shifts. That is 85 hours! I have the ability to say no and take the event job shifts but I asked for it I guess. This week the pillow will be my best friend

Yikes bud. We still gonna see you tomorrow at Padden?

Yikes bud. We still gonna see you tomorrow at Padden?

For sure, I am ready for my beating. My week starts at Sunday, so no rounds for me next weekend unfortunately. Sleeping all day is in my books

Normal University student freakout that happens every year around this time with summer approaching. I always have a job to fall back on at the golf course which is a positive, but have applied for a graduate program, but don't find out about acceptance until May. Then add in how hard it is to find an urban planning or design internship as a student and you get a minor "holly crap what am I doing with my life moment".

I generally know everything will work out, but as everyone starts talking about trying to find a job on a daily bases in class, it starts to add up.

Money.

Half of the wife's paycheck for the month to be exact.

I know she doesn't want to leache Charlotte, but we cannot survive another month of this. Holy s---.
I don't know what this means. I assume a medical procedure?

RIP Duke. You were an amazing mascot and wonderful friend. You fought hard and deserved the peace you got today.

Guys, we appreciate the thoughts and you have all been wonderful during this process, but today Morgan and I just need a little space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back