DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be playing our annual brothers golf marathon in metroplex May 7-10. Eldorado Country Club, Winstar, Texas Star, Tangleridge, Tierra Verde,Fossil creek, Ironhorse, Grapevine and maybe Cowboys. Gotta get the trophy back, I lost it last year for the first time> 8 rounds in4 days. Jack Daniels and Advil!!

Going to be playing our annual brothers golf marathon in metroplex May 7-10. Eldorado Country Club, Winstar, Texas Star, Tangleridge, Tierra Verde,Fossil creek, Ironhorse, Grapevine and maybe Cowboys. Gotta get the trophy back, I lost it last year for the first time> 8 rounds in4 days. Jack Daniels and Advil!!

Sounds like a lot of fun. Jack and all:D

Man that sounds like a blast! Good luck

I grabbed a 11:41am time for this Sunday if anyone wants to attempt to play. Chance of rain Sunday but if it looks ok then I'm playing.

If we have to cancel everything for Saturday, I'll join you Sunday.

Off work again today due to ice, and an email this morning saying I can get a tee time today at Pecan Valley for $20. This can only happen in TX!

I grabbed a 11:41am time for this Sunday if anyone wants to attempt to play. Chance of rain Sunday but if it looks ok then I'm playing.
Is this for Cowboys?

I'll have a pass for sale. I'm waiting on Nate first to see if he has a taker. If he doesn't it will be available.

Well ****.

I guess if anyone wants to buy a pass, let me know.

Sunday is a no way for me, which would just mean the pass would go to waste. Awesome.

Well ****.

I guess if anyone wants to buy a pass, let me know.

Sunday is a no way for me, which would just mean the pass would go to waste. Awesome.

Any chance you could make it down next weekend? I'll have kiddos so a challenge for me to play but it's the last weekend....effin weather.

Any chance you could make it down next weekend? I'll have kiddos so a challenge for me to play but it's the last weekend....effin weather.

I'd be able to, Amanda is off next weekend so it would be easy. She's knows the pass is expiring, I just hate wasting money like this if it just goes to waste.

Thats what suck about jumping in on these things when I don't live in the immediate vicinity.

I'd be able to, Amanda is off next weekend so it would be easy. She's knows the pass is expiring, I just hate wasting money like this if it just goes to waste.

Thats what suck about jumping in on these things when I don't live in the immediate vicinity.

I know man. Hate relying on decent weather on a weekend that works for most when under a timeline.

Id love more info on this. Sounds like a blast!

I know man. Hate relying on decent weather on a weekend that works for most when under a timeline.

We need to find someone to get us onto Shady Oaks.

My god that place.

Next Saturday looks like sun and 50s. That's doable. Better option than risking losing these. This Saturday, we'll be lucky if they even open the course.

We need to find someone to get us onto Shady Oaks.

My god that place.

Hahaha, we know who can......now making it happen. Special place.

Next Saturday looks like sun and 50s. That's doable. Better option than risking losing these. This Saturday, we'll be lucky if they even open the course.

This Saturday is out I believe it is safe to say.

I'm torn between this Sunday (easier for me with no kids) or next weekend when Jman can make it but it's more challenging for me personally.

Based on forecasts, I'll probably play PVGA this Saturday. 40* isn't bad. But, wind/wind chill will be the deciding factor. Not too sure about teh 1-3" if snow on Friday b.s., though.

Based on forecasts, I'll probably play PVGA this Saturday. 40* isn't bad. But, wind/wind chill will be the deciding factor. Not too sure about teh 1-3" if snow on Friday b.s., though.
Got a partner? Im interested pending weather of course

They are only saying right now 5-10mph for saturday.

Got a partner? Im interested pending weather of course

Forgot that it was a member/guest. If my guest doesn't play, you and I can tee it up.

Updated forecast for Saturday is 45 and partly Sunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back