Taylormade Ghost Putter Contest

I would love to have the Ghost putter today for sure. My entire setup today would be Taylormade, except the bag. R9 driver, 09 Burner irons, #3 & #4 Rescue hybrids, (oh yea, I forgot about the Cleveland CG14 & 15 wedges). Guess I'll have to try out their new changable face wedges.

My putting has simply gone down hill over the last month, come on Ghost!

Another fantastic contest by THP and Taylormade.

First of all, congrats to Justin Rose for being the first player to win using the Ghost putter and for getting his first professional win on the PGA Tour. He was putting lights out and I am certain a lot of it had to do with the Ghost.

As many of you know, I was one of the first consumers to use this putter and let me tell you it was a privilege to do so. I currently and previously used mallet putters so the size, shape and weight of the Ghost was very appealing to my eye. The color stands out very well against the background of the green and the three-lined alignment aid is the best I have used. The insert makes putting with the Ghost very easy and the ball gets into a roll immediately. The feel of the ghost is one of the best I have felt and would put this in my bag in a heartbeat.

Whoever wins this is going to be a very happy person. Thanks again for the contest!

Oh, and I want to thank THP and Taylormade for another excellent contest. You guys really know how to make a THP'rs day :)

Wow, this thread has blown up! I don't think I have ever seen a thread get this big this quickly.

I cant wait to win this thing, I currently play with an old school titleist bulls-eye, and nothing has come out that is as cool as it - until now! It will be more forgiving, better looking, actually have alignment aid, and most of all, not have a scratched and dented face...

There was an old man from Japan
Who could ne'er sink a putt with élan
But after the TaylorMade Ghost
landed "thump!" in the post
He was putting like Justin Rose-san!

Wow Ninja! That's a lot of entries!

I'll be honest... at this point it's going to take something supernatural to help my putting.

The putter is white, the ball is white, the cup is white. The balance is right, the alignment aid is right, the feel off the face is right. Enough said !

For some reason, whenever I think of this putter, I think of the Rancid song "Time Bomb."

Spoiler

Edit: I think JB mentioned something about Scotty coming out with a white putter. I would not be surprised at all to see that in the next few months except it will cost about $500.

I have never tried a mallet style putter. I think the alignment lines may help my game along with the insert that promotes forward roll. I usually leave putts short so that may really help.

I think that the Taylormade putter will help me make more putts because the alingment features are better looking than any mallet style putter I have seen

Edit: I think JB mentioned something about Scotty coming out with a white putter. I would not be surprised at all to see that in the next few months except it will cost about $500.

I have no idea if he will. But my gut feeling is that by next year you will see something in some color by him that is a "limited edition".

I would love to add a spooky ghost to my bag. And if I do I'd have to change me headcovers to stars was darth vader and darth maul, as well as a witch, jackolatern and frankenstein. All kidding aside, I can't wait to roll this putter, I've heard such great things about the color, alignment and insert. WTG THP and TM, and congrats to Justin Rose on his first win.

-I'm as equally scared of missing putts as I am of Ghosts...so perhaps the fears would cancel out
-I'm willing to do anything to make a putt which includes numerous deals with Ghosts already
-My skin is approximately the same shade as the Taylormade putter, so oddly we'd coordinate
-I continue to struggle drawing good circles in my daily life, so the back of this putter could really help me out
-I still have a "Taylormade" lower back tattoo from spring break...wait, this putter can't help justify that so disregard. It's no accident I wear short shirts on the course...LADIES!
-Last but not least...I, like Justin sometimes hit 3 foot putts off the heel, and how this putter kept them inside the hole I don't know but I want one!

Great posts people; I love this forum.

I guess I do believe in ghosts. I have said this at least 3 times thus far, but I would love LOVE to own a Kia Ma Daytona ghost putter.

My putting is scary bad. Maybe a ghost putter won't be so afraid to make some putts!?!?!? Great contest. Thanks THP and TaylorMade!!!

Some people don't believe in ghosts.

But they do believe in putts hitting the bottom of the cup. With the stark alignment lines, the round alignment aid in the back, and the beautiful white finish, seeing is believing. And playing partners will be seeing my ghost, but no more than twice a hole with this bad boy, so they better look fast.

That's why I want this putter. Make it happen Taylormade!

And thanks for this awesome contest THP and Taylormade!

Ok, where to start? I use a mid-mallet and while I'm am fairly good with it, I often suffer from the club face twisting open or closed a little when I strike the ball. I believe the Ghost would help with that due to it's larger frame, and the longer alignment aids. The larger mallet would help me focus more and I think it would help me keep the club face square at impact. The straighter I putt, the more putts I will make and the lower my score will be! Plus the Ghost looks absolutely amazing. Best looking putter hands down. I would love the opportunity to make my game better with this putter!

Big thanks to TaylorMade and THP!

Great contest from THP and TaylorMade. Great looking line of putters. I cannot tell you how many people have stopped in looking for this line.

I have been trying to find the right flat stick for the last 8 months. You name it and I have tried it. Through all of my searches I had it narrowed down to the itsy bitsy spider and the fontana. The reason I haven't pulled the trigger is I saw the ghost line coming out. I have been a mallet guy most of my career, and this putter looks like the best of all worlds. I love the feel of the insert that TM uses, but the max allignment aid is what I am after and this is killer here. Being a Florida golfer I love the idea of the white head so I don't have to worry about the glare and I could finally start to putt with out sunglasses on. I would love to see this putter work its way into my bag.

The number one thing I struggle with in putting is by far my alignment on putts, the Ghost putter is the first putter in the past 20 or more years that helps with visualization as much as forgiveness. The Ghost I have tried have an amazing feel much like my itsy bitsy spider but even better and where the ghost truly shines is the combination of the soft feeling, smooth rolling insert with 3 distinct lines to aim with and a secondary visual aid on the back end to help visualize the line even more. Visualization and feel are 99% of my putting stroke and out of all the new putters for 2010 nothing compares to the Ghost line in terms of technology, feel and innovation and that is the number one reason I want to play with the new Corza Ghost putter.

If I get it I'm going to name it Casper…the friendly putter :embarrassed:

I told JB when I saw this putter and then played with it, that TM was going to sell a ton of these things. I wasn't talking weight either.

Aside from watching Justin kill it...and the fact that this is one of THE SHARPEST putters I've ever seen......

When I'm not going by Hackavelli on this forum, I go by Kasper in the real world...as in the friendly "GHOST". How perfect! :D

**I'm a DJ...Kasper is my DJ name**

Back