Six4Three5 got this advice last night and scoffed at it hahahaha!

It's true though, I much prefer being patient with a toothpick over the smear method. Comes out waaaay cleaner.

For sure. I have an iron fitting Saturday and the 715CB is first on my preference list. If you find an easier way to fill in the B, let us know! I've been meaning to try the bottles out, but I wasn't sure how much easier it would make paint filling.

I think filling the "B" would be sort of like doing the RST on a SeeMore. When I did mine, I dipped a toothpick in the paint and let it drip in the area I wanted in then spread it around a little. Once I had enough in there to cover the entire area, I let it dry. The only bad part is that if you get some outside of the intended area, it is very tedious work to get it looking right. Most of the time I just started over in this case.

Six4Three5 got this advice last night and scoffed at it hahahaha!

It's true though, I much prefer being patient with a toothpick over the smear method. Comes out waaaay cleaner.
Unfortunately he's correct. I had to completely clean everything out of all the B's and I'm going to have to restart tonight.

Possibly lol might see if Michael's has the small bottles or fine tip brushes.

What's the point of a fine tip brush? Get these:

Tooth_pick-045651-09252009.jpg

You don't have to wash them, and every time you do paintfilling it you guarantee a sharp point.

These are the ones I've been using...

8471b4146fe9db771dcd0dab9b46cb88.jpg

And these are the ones I got today...

905747c25fd651793b4775294dd30c24.jpg

The old ones are a bit bulky and hard to control. I'm hoping the new ones will remedy that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the ones I've been using...

8471b4146fe9db771dcd0dab9b46cb88.jpg

And these are the ones I got today...

905747c25fd651793b4775294dd30c24.jpg

The old ones are a bit bulky and hard to control. I'm hoping the new ones will remedy that.

These from golfworks?

3BE598AB-C9E1-458E-972F-39FC167964C9_zps9h7ata1y.jpg

It's raining today, and my clubs are clean.

Could it be time for some blue "B"? Time will tell later on this evening!

At least you're getting rain and not snow...I'll send you my bstones and you can do them for me lol

It's raining today, and my clubs are clean.

Could it be time for some blue "B"? Time will tell later on this evening!

Well, did you Blue them???

They look good. Was it hard getting the paint even?
Rubbed them down with rubbing alcohol and let it dry first. That helps the paint spread. Then I apply with a tooth pick and let the paint fill the void so there isn't much to it really minus some patience.

I had to scrape some of the excess paint off because it's more of a rounded edge cavity but it turned out really good.

Paint Fill Tools

Rubbed them down with rubbing alcohol and let it dry first. That helps the paint spread. Then I apply with a tooth pick and let the paint fill the void so there isn't much to it really minus some patience.

I had to scrape some of the excess paint off because it's more of a rounded edge cavity but it turned out really good.

You need a baby blue Patent to match... Can you snap a pic up close?

Looks good Canadan.

Looks great Dan!

Most awesome with the fill Dan...sweet

That looks really nice Dan.

Those look sweet! Any plans for the "forged"?

Wow those look great Dan!

Back