DFW April 11/12 outing

4 rounds of golf in 3 days and each course is top notch. The East Texas Masters swing will be in full effect!

I scheduled a lesson for that Friday at the Toms Academy! They have the K vest system, AND the Robo Golf Pro! I'm gonna be ready! I haven't had a round of 18 since November, so to get two in one day is gonna be some kinda fun!!!!

15 days which is a wiffed putt more than 2 weeks left. Hole 15 at Twin Lakes....a monster par 5 where the fun is not over till the ball drops in the bottom of the cup.

hole15.jpg

Welcome to Texas.... I would be on the lookout for rattlesnakes over whatever that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFW April 11/12 outing

It's Texas & it's spring time so critters are waking up/crawling out looking for food and sun. No big deal. Just look at the bottom of the cup before you grab for your ball. This was at a private club in north Houston.

With warm weather I am sure there will be snakes in the woods but I still can't figure out how that picture showed up. I don't have it on my phone anywhere and that is where I pulled the picture from that is showing now. Must have come from the "cloud" :D

It's official... I'm in for the WHOLE weekend!!! Got the thumbs-up from the boss last night.

Bump. Need to solidify this and book this Friday.

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM (likely 1PM)

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
kapsularian (tentative)

DFW April 11/12 outing

We are two weeks away now and I have sent in the pairings to the courses and confirmed everything this morning.
There are a couple of places to play on the Friday before the weekend for those who want to join.
Cookie is setting up a round at Stevens Park and I have one opening for Fossil Creek. Both of us need to confirm by this Friday who will be playing. If you want to join one or the other let us know this week, thanks

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM (likely 1PM)

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
Jman
kapsularian (tentative)

Fossil Creek (Ft. Worth) Friday mid morning

TBD
Shane
Lightningbolt

Last edited by a moderator:
Buck, Freddie and Jake get in Thursday night and Friday AM. We are playing Old American in the Colony at noon. It's $75 to play out there but I believe it free food and drinks at the comfort stations and range balls. Normally it's $150 out there. Not trying to change anyones plans but just throwing it out there.

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM (likely 1PM)

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
kapsularian (tentative)

I will be there!

I should have the Lightning balls I'm testing for the forum before the East Texas Masters.

Y'all will be welcome to give them a poke. The more reviews the better.

Buck, Freddie and Jake get in Thursday night and Friday AM. We are playing Old American in the Colony at noon. It's $75 to play out there but I believe it free food and drinks at the comfort stations and range balls. Normally it's $150 out there. Not trying to change anyones plans but just throwing it out there.
Not going to make the rest of the weekend unfortunately, but would be up for this.

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM (likely 1PM)

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
kapsularian (tentative)

I'm pretty sure I can make it there by 1.

Cannot wait to play this track

Back