Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Back up to 80%. :angry: Looks like a small window from 1 - 3 where we may be able to get in some swings though. Although, I'm sure the forecast will completely change in the next hour...

Rather the rain hit us today than tomorrow. Hopefully we will be lucky and the rain will miss Lane Creek.

It will be good to see you guys rain or not. We can go off as early as 1:00 pending what time you guys arrive. I will only be a spectator. I woke up with muscle spasms or whatever the hell is effecting my body again this morning. :angry: I will be calling to get an appointment with my ortho doc today and hopefully it won't be too long before I can see him. I have several hot spots on the right side of my body showing potential for a nerve being pinched. Could be in my hip where it is hurting on a constant basis these days.

I will be able to enjoy the Pelz school tomorrow as chipping and putting should be no problem. I'll bring my muscle relaxers and pain meds just in case :thumb:

It will be good to see you guys rain or not. We can go off as early as 1:00 pending what time you guys arrive. I will only be a spectator. I woke up with muscle spasms or whatever the hell is effecting my body again this morning. :angry: I will be calling to get an appointment with my ortho doc today and hopefully it won't be too long before I can see him. I have several hot spots on the right side of my body showing potential for a nerve being pinched. Could be in my hip where it is hurting on a constant basis these days.

I will be able to enjoy the Pelz school tomorrow as chipping and putting should be no problem. I'll bring my muscle relaxers and pain meds just in case :thumb:
Glad that you will be able to make tomorrow much more so than today. We will still have fun riding and laughing. I will have my muscle relaxers and pain meds just in case yours are not quite strong enough :laughing:

See you sometime around 12.

Glad that you will be able to make tomorrow much more so than today. We will still have fun riding and laughing. I will have my muscle relaxers and pain meds just in case yours are not quite strong enough :laughing:

See you sometime around 12.

haha that stuff they gave me in the ER the other day, is stronger enough to knock a hoss on his arse :deadhorse: See you soon buddy!

If anyone else is interested and feels lucky about the weather, we have two tee times so come on up/down.

If my GPS is accurate and I don't run in to any major issues, I should be there about 12:30.

If my GPS is accurate and I don't run in to any major issues, I should be there about 12:30.

Sounds good! Do you have my phone #?

I don't think so. PM it to me. I do have Randy's.

Check ya mail buddy :thumb:. I sooooooooooo wish I could stick a peg in the ground with you all today :banghead::beat-up::desire::crying:

Check ya mail buddy :thumb:. I sooooooooooo wish I could stick a peg in the ground with you all today :banghead::beat-up::desire::crying:
Just replied

Heading out in about 30 minutes. Got to stop and get a quick hair cut.

Things work out for a reason. I hate I can be there with y'all today, but I had been trying to get into see my doctor regarding some sinus issues and just got the call that they had a cancellation today at 4:00. Hopefully I can get some breathing relief. Y'all have fun and hit 'em well!!!

Heading out in about 30 minutes. Got to stop and get a quick hair cut.

Don't be coming up to the Creek with no shaggy hair! :nono:

Things work out for a reason. I hate I can be there with y'all today, but I had been trying to get into see my doctor regarding some sinus issues and just got the call that they had a cancellation today at 4:00. Hopefully I can get some breathing relief. Y'all have fun and hit 'em well!!!

Man these allergies are killing us! I hope you get some relief today buddy and see you next time. :thumb:

Y'all have fun! We had two people call in sick this morning :banghead:

Y'all have fun! We had two people call in sick this morning :banghead:

Understood bro. It's probably going to be busy today with it being Master's week. If anybody else is coming they better let me know asap. I called my pro and removed the 2nd tee time so we are down to three people and one spectator (me).

Not today but I'm still planning on gettin down soon. Right now I'm in the same boat, can hit irons, chip, putt but driver brings me to my knees. I haven't played in a week.

Not today but I'm still planning on gettin down soon. Right now I'm in the same boat, can hit irons, chip, putt but driver brings me to my knees. I haven't played in a week.

I hear ya partner! We have plenty of summer to heal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two warriors today !

bf6dbd534d1e3cb88ed609f20a76a560.jpg

Approach shots on hole 4. Both DawgDaddy & SoxFan stuffed it

2c49a87972716a7e5af8962e5ff4fc36.jpg

67b357a3b0360020621c911c3cd3cece.jpg

a93afba5bb5e779ae45b92bffc9b0114.jpg

a1923ce18cece80fcf0034a66528bdd4.jpg

The Dream Team doing work

4f168571061908826352597ac9bac637.jpg

9a0ed826292a4b0d626545f3ad6fd550.jpg

baa469f5d8d949c362ea99ecface5ba2.jpg

f68ee4e046c99d8196991aa95c514884.jpg

Man we had a great time today!!!!!!!!! Dawg & Sox are awesome dudes who know how to have a great time. I would have taken more pics but my phone was running low on battery power.

Dawg is hitting the ball really well considering his back issue. He slapped a few drives out there pretty darn far for an old coot!

Soxfan is a player! He was born to golf his ball, so many beautiful approach shots by him today .

Thanks for dropping by guys. Always a blast with the Georgia Boys.

Last edited:
I am not jealous at all OG.....and if you believe that you will believe anything... :alien:

I am not jealous at all OG.....and if you believe that you will believe anything... :alien:

Doc I wish you could be here with us pal! Maybe one of these days..

Tomorrow myself, KellyBo, & DawgDaddy are going to the David Pelz short game school thanks to SoxFan. A 9 - 4 class on the fundamentals and techniques of proper short game instruction. Looking forward to this in a huge way and so thankful to my buddy Scott for setting us up! :clapp:

Course is greening up real nice, Bill. My course down here in Pensacola is, of course, several weeks ahead of y'all and is looking almost in mid-season form. I'll snap a pic or two if I ever get to play it. LOL. Been too dang busy to even go up and hit balls, but, that is going to change soon.

How many balls were you guys playing? I saw 6 balls on that one hole.

Course is greening up real nice, Bill. My course down here in Pensacola is, of course, several weeks ahead of y'all and is looking almost in mid-season form. I'll snap a pic or two if I ever get to play it. LOL. Been too dang busy to even go up and hit balls, but, that is going to change soon.

How many balls were you guys playing? I saw 6 balls on that one hole.

We have about two to three weeks before everything is green and I am soooooo looking forward to it. On the hole you saw four or five balls was where SoxFam was trying to hit on the upper tier to watch it fall off and roll down to the bottom side. Dawg wanted him to see how much the ball moved from the top tier to the bottom when approach shots were pulled to the upper side.

Enjoy that new course soon buddy. You're working too hard. :D

Thanks for having us Bill! I really enjoyed the course. Just wish all of my clubs were cooperating with what they were supposed to do today.

Back