adidas Golf Limited Edition Contest

I'm in baby! :D

So if you win, will you be rocking the shoes on the course, or will you save them as a collectible? Im not sure what I would do.

I'd rock these just for the originality and conversation they'd bring. Doesn't mean I'll be buying Woody Austin's stars n stripes shirt though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'd wear them!

That is a tough call. They are clearly going to be a collectable being that they are only going to make was it 3,500? But at the same time, the design is great, and the shoe itself is absolutely awesome. It'd be a shame to waste it on a shelf.

That is a tough call. They are clearly going to be a collectable being that they are only going to make was it 3,500? But at the same time, the design is great, and the shoe itself is absolutely awesome. It'd be a shame to waste it on a shelf.

it'd really be a shame if a canadian won them!! j/k guys!

i don't have a cool golf room, nor do i really collect anything. the shoes are meant to be worn, so that's what i'd do. i don't have much stuff that matches red though.

So if you win, will you be rocking the shoes on the course, or will you save them as a collectible? Im not sure what I would do.

I'd give them a spin or two around the course. My Powerbands clean up really nicely, so I would expect these to.

Just entered the contest...

I am going to go on record and say that if I win this contest, I will go ahead and donate these shoes back to THP to give away as a raffle prize at the THP Fall Outing.

it'd really be a shame if a canadian won them!! j/k guys!

It would certainly make for a good laugh at the Atlanta/Tennessee/South Carolina (or wherever) outing that should take place sooner or later!

Furthermore, let the record show that this does not increase your chances to win! lol

Nice gesture RB!
Just entered the contest...

I am going to go on record and say that if I win this contest, I will go ahead and donate these shoes back to THP to give away as a raffle prize at the THP Fall Outing.

Furthermore, let the record show that this does not increase your chances to win! lol

Nice gesture RB!

I know - and it isn't about that. I thought about not entering, but figured why not. Go Dustin Johnson! I also have 3 pairs of Adidas shoes already (I am like a mini JB with the shoe collection [9 pairs and counting])

I'd have to wear them on the course, but only for special occasions where other people would notice them.

It would certainly make for a good laugh at the Atlanta/Tennessee/South Carolina (or wherever) outing that should take place sooner or later!

so you plan on joining us for our next mini outing? that would be cool.

so who did everyone pick for this contest?

I went with Furyk. Kind of a tough call, but I'm hoping he'll show up this weekend.

kenny perry! if anyone can get it done he can! he also looks like a good friend of mine's father, which is always fun.

Dustin Johnson! He has the length to get it done!

Length yes, accuracy no

That being said, I picked him too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with Furyk. I didn't have a good feeling about the others. But then again, I haven't had too much luck picking players lately. Maybe this will be the turn-around. Go Jimbo!

Tomorrow is the last day to enter this contest.

those are my favorite shoes and i sent my entry in.
great show also

Thank you THP and adidas for the great contest. I like the looks of that pair! And I will play in them!

I'm in, thanks THP and Adidas!

I am in and thanks to THP and Adidias for this opportunity!

Back