Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read that Steve Sticker changed irons this week. He went from Titleist 755's to Titleist 710 CB's.

We are underway and I am so excited for this tournament to start.

Me too!

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I will 3rd that motion! Does anyone know where I can live stream this tourney. I have 2 screens on my desk so I can put the tourney up on one and work on the other but I cant find where to watch it.

Got my customized leaderboard set up on the PGA site. Can't wait until I'm outta here and can watch this tonight.

I will 3rd that motion! Does anyone know where I can live stream this tourney. I have 2 screens on my desk so I can put the tourney up on one and work on the other but I cant find where to watch it.

Not sure, but you might check ESPN?

US Open site has coverage starting in 3 minutes I believe.

scweeet! I am stoked. I am glad every golf tournament isnt streamed, my production at work would slip! Thanks for the info

Nice! Thanks for the info

There are already some decent scores out there, looks like today maybe a scoring day

There are already some decent scores out there, looks like today maybe a scoring day

Give it some time. Early holes usually can bring out some scoring.

I would be surprised if it was. The US Open is not usually known for low scores. Minus Tigers great year. I still cant find that live coverage....am I having dude vision?

They moved it to 11:06 to follow Phil's group

Thanks JB, man you are on it. I love it!

That will make things tough for players who can't hit a fairway (Tiger the past few tournaments).

Shoot, tiger plays his best shots from the rough anyway, lol

My brother's a volunteer course marshal for today and he's supposed to be at the first tee. Hope I can catch a glimpse of him on the live feed. My daughter's flying up to stay with him through the weekend and she's supposed to be at the Open with my brother tomorrow (he'll not be working there then).

I just watched some of the 2006 US Open film and man does Phil look different, lol.

I was really really excited for the US Open this year, especially with all the contests here at THP. Then my hopes were dashed yesterday when I listened to the US Open preview show. GG taking Zach Johnson to win KILLED ME! GG...why? PLEASE for the sake of all that is good in the world, change your mind!!! :wink:

She's due to pick a winner....and I'm going to be cheering right along with her! GO ZACH!

I was really really excited for the US Open this year, especially with all the contests here at THP. Then my hopes were dashed yesterday when I listened to the US Open preview show. GG taking Zach Johnson to win KILLED ME! GG...why? PLEASE for the sake of all that is good in the world, change your mind!!! :wink:

She's due to pick a winner....and I'm going to be cheering right along with her! GO ZACH!

I'd like to see him do well too, but I'm afraid it could be a tough weekend for him.

yeah he does, looks a little trimmer and doesn't wear the long baggy golf shirts anymore. His tee shot on the 72nd hole still looks the same today though. We saw it a few weeks ago at Memorial.

Streaming working for anybody yet?

Yup, but I had to close it and reopen it.

hmmmm, the only thing I am finding is a noon live streaming.

nevermind, got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back