2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Loving it.

Way too many lefties on team Chad to survive....Harrys got this

4 zoocrew per team, huge!

I think its time we talk about formats...Or better yet, have the Ultimate Super Villain announce the formats.

Welcome Scotty, Ethan and Kirsten! Looking forward to meeting you all. Now that the teams are final, I feel like the event has officially started.

Best ball and singles are solid. All the prep will really show, and I love that each hole is worth a point!

I heart Finley.

GOODNESS this is going to be exciting, I truly hope all of THP jumps in on the follow and fun.

#ImwiththeHarryFinley

Best ball and singles are solid. All the prep will really show, and I love that each hole is worth a point!

Can someone confirm what every hole worth a point means? Does that mean carryovers? A push on hole 1 means hole 2 is worth 2 points?

Hear that Team Harry, no hiding on Sunday.

Pretty cool Kirsten gets to play!
She was one of the Callaway Rock Stars in #TheGrandaddy!
Going to be one hell of an event!

Can someone confirm what every hole worth a point means? Does that mean carryovers? A push on hole 1 means hole 2 is worth 2 points?

Just like last year's event (you can check out the live update thread), every whole is worth a point.
So its match play and if you win the hole, you get a point. If you are all square, you get a half a point.

Means no finishing 5 and 4, you play all 18, and a point up for grabs each hole. Points are still halved in a tie.

And I have a great video coming up explaining it that will get its own thread. Its hysterical.

Pretty awesome to hear some familiar faces will be participating. If it wasn't already a must follow, it certainly is now.

Those formats though. Hope people are ready to bring their games!

Lineups and formats.... #ThingsJustGotReal

Now to head to the range for a few last hours of practice before I pack up the sticks and head West :)

This should be fun to follow, someone on hashtag's team should find a puppy or something to distract rhi...

Very excited for you guys heading out there! #TeamHarry is here in spirit all weekend for you, you are in for the best weekend of your golfing lives

My math says their are 270 total available points. Is that correct?

Saturday: Best Ball 5 team matches X 18 holes = 90 available points
Sunday: 10 singles matches X 18 holes = 180 available points

Come on, you know from experience how this will go down. Especially if we don't have to deal with you and your prowess on Par 3's

There's not a player out there that can hit a high cut/draw driver into the wind on a par 3 like the ole man. :D Have fun Finley, You're a good dude under all that Darth Vadar stuff :thumb:

Finley makes me LMAO! Great time ahead for everyone. Cool to see Kristen getting into the mix!

I'm gonna need a cheat sheet just to remember everyone's name...just on my team.

I need to be teamed with the lowest handicapper on #ImWithChad. That way I can look good for at least one match.

Those are some great teams. I feel sorry for my Gauntlet captain/friend, Scotty G, being drafted onto the losing team like that, but he'll have fun regardless. #ImWithHarry

Back