Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get to play with Derek again and it's gonna be fun! Add in the fact we have Callaway ladies in our group!!! Bring on the fun and f bombs lol

Yum!

84bada6448b1565922aa8daa984f71e8.jpg

I get to play with Derek again and it's gonna be fun! Add in the fact we have Callaway ladies in our group!!! Bring on the fun and f bombs lol
Please tell me the course serves blueberry infused drinks.

Ummmm yes!
d259b2814f91c8369c9314d2a8971ca2.jpg

Wow just got caught up, what a day! Great updates and photos, another fantastic event with THP and Callaway.

Love the matches scheduled tomorrow hope I can follow along more during the day. Team Harry...3 down is nothing! Sunday red tomorrow ....you got this!

I need my A game. Playing against the legend Jake as well as Captain Harry in the cart. Nerves just amped up.

You know what has to be done...

To show my support for #imwithchad, decided to buy some socks and wear them tomorrow to work in support of #teamchad. Play well guys. You got this!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430618594.436754.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the food looks ridiculously good.

Didn't play well today. Nebgolfer kept me in it and played OK when it was needed. Got a solid win and take it to tomorrow. Ethan and Kirsten were an awesome group to play with.
Chin up Fupy. Tomorrow is a new day. Time to bring the pain.

Those are some great looking pairings for tomorrow. I probably won't be able to follow along as much tomorrow, but I will be checking in as I can. Hope that everyone plays well and we have a tight finish.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Orechiette!! Good stuff! Eat up guys!

What time is tee off tomorrow?

Pairings look great. It'll be a real dog fight tomorrow looks like. This will be fun to follow. Team Harry FTW,

#ImWithHarry

The food looks awesome. I have got to try some of that man candy though.

I need my A game. Playing against the legend Jake as well as Captain Harry in the cart. Nerves just amped up.
I can't wait for this.... We called it earlier but didn't think we'd get Harry and Chad in our group... It's go time son, #NoWardF

I can't wait for this.... We called it earlier but didn't think we'd get Harry and Chad in our group... It's go time son, #NoWardF
I will be fist pumping hard core at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back