Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

Ok maybe it's one of those things that is funny only if you were there.

But I'm thinking any story with Wardy as the central character is worth telling.

Long story short - Wardy's group was on the clock, Mrs. Wardy's cart gets stuck in neutral, and you can see his apology during his speech post Morgan Cup. Good times.

Those carts were super easy to put in Neutral.

Had a blast today. Gizmo3putt and golds were good guys to play with. The 3 of us found lots of trouble today. Tomorrow will be less driver off the tee since it's not needed on most holes.

Yes , it was fun golfing with you & golds. It was disheartening watching those bunkers reach out and suck your ball in. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a ton of fun playing with TO, Howzat, & PhillyV!

Great thread all! The course looks great, love the beach pic!

golf may not be for me after all! had a great time with gregdan, erky and golf4life. erky played really well! gregdan was RIPPING his driver. i was, well, I was there...

Great updates! Looks like everyone had a great time today.

Time to cool off

884ce80460afffc01999f6c5db9b1455.jpg

Thanks for allowing us to follow along today, great pics and updates. Have fun tonight folks.

Soooooo glad everyone is having a blast!

Playing in the rain! Love it.

Calling JB to the pool.

It's been fun to follow along today. Thanks for all the pics. I want to play that course onecday.

That was a great time! "X's", impossible shots, birdies, flag hits, Bloody Mary's and all! Thanks Ward, Troy and Dave.

Rain just poured down for the past 20 mins, THPrs stiill in the pool

94738833efd6e2699543d45fa4352dc6.jpg

Just caught up with everything. Great job on all the updates everyone! Looks like a great time is being had at a great place! Makes me miss being at a THP event seeing all this. Enjoy things everyone and thanks for keeping us updated!

Is anyone as excited as we are for the buffet tonight?

What a great day at the pool with everyone!!

We will see you all tonight for dinner at 7:30 right her in the hotel, Villa da Flora.

A lot of lessons were learned on the course today. I expect we will see some improvement from many people tomorrow, at least from tee to green.

Great updates and pics!

Back