The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I was already down there I would fix it.

If it has an icemaker it's more than likely the problem.

It's a french door fridge with an ice maker. Everything was fine and then this morning we opened the freezer and noticed it was filled with frost and then just now I noticed some water coming from the bottom of it. The ice maker has been getting jammed lately, I didn't even think there might be a connection.

It's a french door fridge with an ice maker. Everything was fine and then this morning we opened the freezer and noticed it was filled with frost and then just now I noticed some water coming from the bottom of it. The ice maker has been getting jammed lately, I didn't even think there might be a connection.

Turn it off until you have someone look at it you don't want a lake in your kitchen.

Weird that its filling up with frost.... seems like it might be a thermostat issue.

Our fridge was frosting on the outside and it turned out to be the temperature needed adjusting. :thumb:

No AC in Florida in the summer is awful, so sorry Freddie!

That's why we got ours replaced, I was so afraid that was going to happen.

And no kidding about houses, we just replaced the AC and then this morning the fridge starts leaking.

Last time I had that happen, ice had developed around the coil in the freezer. What worked (and sucked) was defrosting the entire freezer. Cut power, towels all on the floor, let it fully defrost and it fixed what I assume was just a clog in the lines.

We have a repair person coming tomorrow. For now we have a towel under the fridge. It wasn't a lot of water, but enough that I noticed it.

We have a repair person coming tomorrow. For now we have a towel under the fridge. It wasn't a lot of water, but enough that I noticed it.
If it's A&E prepare to be angry and frustrated.

Your drain under the coil in the freezer could be plugged with ice and thus instead of draining its building up and running out. It will try to defrost on its own but it wont do much good until the drain is unplugged. I usually put a piece of copper wire from the defrost line down into the drain to keep it from freezing up.

When you pay for 2 day shipping and then told it will be 4 days until arrival thus screwing you out of money and forcing you to make other arrangements.

No AC in Florida in the summer is awful, so sorry Freddie!

That's why we got ours replaced, I was so afraid that was going to happen.

And no kidding about houses, we just replaced the AC and then this morning the fridge starts leaking.
I had forgotten that toward the end of last summer I noticed my car AC wasn't cooling like it should. And then it got cool and I said, ah I've got all winter to get it fixed.....oops!!

and it's going to be 90 degrees all next week and I have this little four hour drive to Pittsburgh on Thursday. Guess where I'm going tomorrow.

The club head covers I ordered so I could have them for MSP arrived yesterday..... Only a month after they were supposed to arrive. Sadly I sold the irons 2 days after I ordered the covers.

Jerks who give unwanted and unneeded advice on the course! Caught up to a group on the third, the seemed like nice enough guys, it was the one of the fellows first time golfing so the others giving him pointers and what not, ok fine, around the 8th hole he starts to give me advice, just ignore him, he keeps giving advice, on the 11th I politely say thanks but I'm working with a pro and he has me working on certain things, thought that'd shut him up....nope he got worse after that! After shanking 3 drives off the 14th T I finally got away from them and had a decent last 4 holes. Worst part is he kept saying things like "when I break 100 I feel like superman!" Thanks douchebag I normally shoot in the low 100's and my goal is to be well into the low 90's or high 80's by the end of the year...Screw off!!!! ended up with a 51/60 brutal back 9 for me, probably worst of the year

End rant

Last edited by a moderator:
After three straight days of golf, and four of the last five, my elbow is HUGE. And sore.

Its Saturday, my day off, the in-laws are up, all they do is complain...I'm headed to the bar!!!

Hormonal 14yo daughters.

on one hole today my drive leaked left and I thought it was in the trees. I hit a provisional, a yellow srixon (everyone was playing white balls). I get up there and find my ball, so I hit it. I start walking towards my provisional and one of the other guys picks it up. He looks at me, I put my hand up in the universal "throw it to me" motion, and he looks down, wipes the ball off, and pockets it. I was seriously like W T F. It was early in the round, so I let it go since I didn't want weirder vibes than I felt with him taking it. Holy crap who does that? I mean, it was just strange.

on one hole today my drive leaked left and I thought it was in the trees. I hit a provisional, a yellow srixon (everyone was playing white balls). I get up there and find my ball, so I hit it. I start walking towards my provisional and one of the other guys picks it up. He looks at me, I put my hand up in the universal "throw it to me" motion, and he looks down, wipes the ball off, and pockets it. I was seriously like W T F. It was early in the round, so I let it go since I didn't want weirder vibes than I felt with him taking it. Holy crap who does that? I mean, it was just strange.

Maybe he forgot you hit 2 and thought it was just a random ball? I would have said something haha

Maybe he forgot you hit 2 and thought it was just a random ball? I would have said something haha

I thought that at first, but when he looked at me and I ya know waved to throw it I would have thought he'd at least ask about it. It wasn't worth drama, but weirded me out.

I thought that at first, but when he looked at me and I ya know waved to throw it I would have thought he'd at least ask about it. It wasn't worth drama, but weirded me out.

Yea that's strange

I woke up excited for a trip to California with JB starting today.

Then I made a horrendous mistake and accidentally clicked on the SLDR C thread.

Don't know if I can shake this one.....

Dude,
#GetExcited as you are headed to California and right when we get the rental car and head out, we are headed to give THPers the first look at an amazing event coming from Cleveland Golf and THP later this year.

Dude,
#GetExcited as you are headed to California and right when we get the rental car and head out, we are headed to give THPers the first look at an amazing event coming from Cleveland Golf and THP later this year.

I'm excited. Rant turns to HHJJ with a quick trip through security.

I've got a feeling what this event is about....and it excites me more than you know!

I did lawn work, yard looks great.
I go to start blower.
It doesn't cooperate.
15 minutes later...
Still not cooperating.
I slammed it down on the ground numerous times to prove a point.
It shattered.
Will never start again.
It gave me a blister.
Came inside, downed some FireBall.
Should turn into a HHJJ soon.
Glad I'm not the only one who has done this. I have done this with a weedeater. My blower got better treatment. I disassembled our prior to trashing it.

Glad I'm not the only one who has done this. I have done this with a weedeater. My blower got better treatment. I disassembled our prior to trashing it.

Oh I can disassemble it.

But then would be unable to reassemble. Hahaha

There is no f'n way one should have to stand in line for 10 minutes at a fast food place, when there is only one person in line in front of you. 10 freaking minutes, come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back